Taehyung nodded his head sniffing and hide his face in her neck and both stayed like that for some minutes. Yeji broke the hug and cupped taehyung face in her hands. Taehyung whimper at the warm soft touch of his sister and slightly closed his eyes when she kissed his forehead with tenderness and warmness.

" Come". Saying this yeji grabbed taehyung hand and taehyung also quickly pick his one small bag which he arranged for himself and hung it around his shoulder. They both silently come out from the room tip toeing and saw whole mansion is dark and silent. Taking this opportunity yeji make a run with taehyung holding his hands tightly toward the back door of mansion.

Taehyung gulp hardly and feeling so suffocated while taking each step because he don't know his heart is saying something wrong will happen. An ugly feeling is crawling in his mind and heart and making him so uneasy and uncomfortable. He just internally prayed for everything good.

They both reached near the back door of mansion and stop right Infront of him. " B-bodyguards". Taehyung panicked because they have the tight security at the back side of mansion.
" Don't worry they must be sleeping right now because I mixed sleeping pills in their food today. Don't worry about them they will be in their deep Dreamland". Yeji smirked proudly and taehyung stare at his sister with amazed face.

Yeji slowly open the door which make little crack sound and she hissed annoyingly. " Let's go". Once again she held taehyung hand and both of them finally come out from mansion leaving the sleeping guards behind and make a fast run toward the silent road. A little smile come on taehyung lips when he saw hobi and jimin already standing little far away at one side and waiting for them.

Hobi and jimin face lighten up seeing yeji and taehyung running toward them and hobi didn't waste a second and open his arms widely when taehyung run toward him. Both hug eachother so tightly and felt their heart skipping madly finally feeling eachother close and felt so content.

" How are you baby. Are you okay love". Hobi worriedly asked and start checking taehyung's body which make taehyung smile at his worried and cared boyfriend. He cupped hobi face and look in the other eyes which held so love and affection just for him.

Taehyung smile and said." I am okay and now everything will also be okay hmm". These words make hobi relief and all smile at taehyung who gently kissed hobi hairs.

" Ok ok we don't have time. Let's go before they noticed your absence taehyung". Jimin fastly said and look around anxiously making sure no one saw them. Taehyung and hobi both nodded and turn toward yeji who was looking at them with soft smile on her face.

" Take care noona. I love you". Saying this taehyung hug yeji tightly who teared up but hold her sobs because if she will cry now, taehyung will also cry. "I will, you also take care hmm and inform me with jimin phone when you guys reached there". She said breaking the hug and taehyung nodded at her.

Taehyung and hobi switched off their phones and jimin also get a new number so no one can trace them. Yeji will also used her second number which no one knows except taehyung and jimin.

Yeji faced hobi and smile at him who smile back appreciately and bow at her a little. " You also take care of yourself and be happy in your life". Yeji softly said and hug hobi who hug back around her shoulder and whisper a quite yes nonna.

" Goodbye". Yeji whisper to them and finally after bidding goodbye they all sit in car and wave at yeji who wave back and gesture with her hand and told them to go. Taehyung wave back and a silent tear escaped from his eyes and took a deep breath when his sister figure fade away from his sight.

Yeji smile sadly and look for a minute at the fading car and stands there till they disappeared from her sight. She signed and turn around only to get the shocked of her life and her eyes doubled in size when she saw her father, mother and many bodyguards running in her way.