chapter 9

(play song: dandelions)

Taehyung and Jimin are talking and giggling with each other and walking inside their college. Jimin is holding taehyung hand tightly in his hand and looking at taehyung with eye smile when taehyung is busy telling him something. Suddenly jimin attention went toward taehyung hand and stopped.

Taehyung look at his soulmate with confused face and saw how jimin is now touching his braclet. " It's so beautiful taehyung. When did you buy this. It is simple but really elegant". Jimin asked touching the pearls of bracket and admiring it.

 Jimin asked touching the pearls of bracket and admiring it

Taehyung cheeks got shy hearing him and said." I didn't buy this. Actually hobi hyung give me this." Taehyung replied with shy voice and Jimin head jerked up toward him and stare at him with surprised face but then his surprised look change into smirking one and wiggle his eyes on him.

" Oh so someone already started giving you love gifts". Jimin said with a teasing smirk and taehyung widen eyes look at him. " Yah what are you saying. It's nothing like that. He just give me this as a gift. Nothing else what your mind is thinking". Taehyung cutely pout at him and shake his head but red shade on his cheeks is saying something else.

" Yah yah I know. If he give you gift as randomly as a friend then where is mine. I am also his friend why didn't he give me something". Jimin said rolling his eyes and taehyung close his mouth not able to say something further. Taehyung don't know what to say and Jimin just chuckled seeing his soulmate expression.

" It's okay I am just joking. But I want to ask something serious and don't you dare to lie to me ". Jimin said with serious voice and even taehyung sense this time his soulmate is definitely serious about something so he just nodded his head telling him to continue.

" Do you like hobi hyung". Jimin asked him looking in his hazel eyes which became wide listening him. Words stuck in taehyung throat and didn't know what to say. His heart is thumping loudly in his chest and taehyung take deep breaths to calm his heart.

Jimin sense his nervousness and held his both hands in his own and again said. " Look baby I am totally with you. Whatever you will say I will appreciate your decision. No one is forcing you I just want to know if you feel something for hyung because in my point of view hobi hyung definitely like you. The way he stare at you with those love eyes anyone can say that he really love you. I just want to know what you feel for him."

Jimin very softly and sweetly asked him and caressed his hands. Nothing matters to him other then his precious soulmate. " Tell me baby ". He again asked him and this time taehyung bite his lips in shyness and whisper slowly enough for jimin to hear. " Y-yes I like him or maybe more". A wide smile come across jimin face and didn't waste a second engulfs taehyung in his arms.

Taehyung smile in jimin embrace and snuggle his face in his shoulders. Jimin back away from hug and kissed his forehead lovingly and then softly caressed his cheeks still a loving smile on his lips. Taehyung stare at his soulmate with adore eyes and held his hand which is on his cheeks.