chapter 5

It's been a week jimin and all boys are here is village. They all are enjoying their time here so much and jungkook well he feel like he got his all happiness. Every second he spent with taehyung he can't be more happy because with taehyung he felt like heaven. Whenever he look at taehyung his heart just went out of control.

When he look at taehyung he fell more for him. Yes jungkook realize that he loves taehyung and that too with intense passion. His heart beat crazily whenever taehyung touch him and get near him. He just want taehyung with his life every second.

And also now right here he is just staring at taehyung like he is the only person in this whole world. His eyes held so much love and passion for taehyung that he himself didn't believe that he go crazy for one person. That person one glance is enough for jungkook to get on his knees that much he is whipped for taehyung.

Today they all decided to rest in house and enjoy there because in whole week taehyung take them to many places and all boys enjoyed to fullest. All of them are very happy that taehyung cares for them so much. Right now everyone is sitting in living room with grandma and she is telling some stories to them.

They all wanted to hear grandma stories and it's almost evening time so boys are free so they decided to enjoy with grandma. Namjoon is sitting beside Jin and both are cuddling on one side meanwhile yoongi head is on jimin lap who is caressing his hair and jungkook is sitting beside them and staring at taehyung without blinking.

Taehyung is sitting on sofa beside his grandma and listening to grandma story very carefully. From his childhood he loves hearing stories so now his whole attention is on grandma while jungkook all attention is on his beauty.

" And at last both lovers met even after many hardships in their life. They didn't lose hope and stayed beside each other for forever. Their love is so strong and beautiful and they always stand with each other. Love is such a beautiful thing when it happens you forget the world and just see your whole world in that person whom you love dearly." Grandma said and complete her story with a smile.

Her words did give a hard impact on jungkook who is looking at taehyung like he is just his only world. Yes for him taehyung is his everything,his life. He is starting at him with so much love that his heart is just burning in passionate love for taehyung that much he loves his beauty.

 He is starting at him with so much love that his heart is just burning in passionate love for taehyung that much he loves his beauty

Other boys smile hearing this and look at their lovers with smile on their Charming faces and admire eyes. Yoongi also smile with his closed eyes and softly kiss jimin hands and place them in his heart. Jimin heart swell with love and bend down and peak yoongi hairs lovingly. Damn his heart is shivering in love just for his yoongi. Grandma really said truth that," love makes you happy and complete". He thought with a smile but suddenly his smile drop and quickly look at taehyung.

Jimin gulp when he look at taehyung face who is trying his best to control his tears. Taehyung look at jimin with same pain eyes and Jimin heart increase and he slightly shake his head in no and pleaded him with his sad eyes. Taehyung smile sadly and excused himself from there.