chapter 8

( still flashback four years ago).

It's been month hobi joined the university and he became best friends with taehyung and Jimin. He is very much happy to get these two soulmates who are very sweet and amazing. Jimin seems a bit protective over taehyung but he like his nature how he care for taehyung. And for taehyung what can he say, taehyung just know who to take his breath away.

Each second he spent with taehyung he feels like he got the world. Every thing around him started to look beautiful whenever taehyung is near him. His heart always beat faster and get out of control when taehyung touch him. Maybe in his heart he knows that he likes taehyung or more then liking.

But somewhere in his heart he is afraid to tell taehyung his feelings because why not taehyung is so rich and come from respected family from Seoul city. And here he is just a orphan and didn't even know what to do in future.

Many boys are just dieing to be with taehyung and he is just a simple cafe boy with no background. He knows that taehyung is total sweetheart but he still don't know that if taehyung feel same like him or not. And just for that he is hiding his feelings in his heart because he don't want to left heartbroken.

Today they have weekend so trio decided to hang out together. Jimin walk inside the Kim mansion and hatled on his steps when he saw taehyung parents sitting in living room. He slightly gulp and with nervous face approach them.

"H-hello uncle and aunty". Jimin bow to them and nervous voice greet them. Their attention went toward him and taehyung mom Kim ji yeon slightly smile at him and nodded meanwhile his father Kim byung hun just blankly stare at him and again concentrate on his phone.
(Taehyung dad)

(Taehyung mom)

(Taehyung mom)

Jimin stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say because why not taehyung father is too strict and cold but his mother is little gentle with everyone but she is also strict too

Jimin stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say because why not taehyung father is too strict and cold but his mother is little gentle with everyone but she is also strict too. Kim byung hun is a famous business man and Kim ji yeon is a famous fashion designer of Seoul.

Jimin want nothing just to run toward taehyung room and quickly left from there and it's like god grant his wish when he saw his soulmate heading in living room looking like a beautiful goddess ever. He smile widely seeing taehyung and walk toward him and tightly hold his hand. he just want to grab his hand and run away from there because he just can't stand with taehyung parents.