Chapter 12

Before staring the chapter I wanna say something....

You guys are being so silent readers... Please don't do this and do comments.... It's make me so happy after seeing your thoughts.....

~~~~~~~

( Play song: Hamari adhuri kahani)......

Next day....

It's almost night time and right now taehyung is pacing continuously in his room ready in simple jeans and hoodie. His bags are pack and laying one side because his flight time is at 4am in morning and now its almost going to midnight. His heart is beating at abnormal pace and hands are badly shaking due to extreme fear and nervousness.

The step he is going to take is the big one and it surely will going to change his life. He don't know what will happened next but still he prayed for better and just want everything good.

He will never think that he will do something like this but his parents didn't leave him with another way. From the childhood they just leave him and his sister on maids and nannies. Both sibling barely get parents love because their so called parents were always busy in business or mostly they were out of country.

Yeji was older and more mature so she literally raised taehyung. If his parents were little supportive he will never dare to take this big step but now he is helpless. They left him with no other choice. He really loved hobi and can't even think a life without him.

So he and hobi both got agreed when jimin told them to run away. Taehyung was also so sad and down that because of him that innocent hobi have to face all these things. That such sunshine boy didn't deserve hardships. He already bear many difficulties in his life and now he have to face this.

But he will make hobi life shine with happiness and only happiness when they will go far away from here. Just far from everyone.

Taehyung also told his plan to his sister who without any delay got agree. She decided to help him because if not her but her brother is going to get his all happiness and she will do anything for him.

So the plan is yeji will somehow make taehyung exit the house because their father tight the security all around the mansion. After escaping from mansion they will go towards jimin and hobi who will be already waiting for them and then by taking a car they will run away from Seoul.

Jimin will take them Busan for now on because his one close friend lived there and then after staying there for some days taehyung and hobi will leave the country. Yeji told them that she will arranged all the things for leaving country and just told them to take care and hide so there father didn't found them till they leave from country.

Taehyung attention went toward door when his sister entered in his room taking silent steps and making sure she didn't make any loud voice.

" You ready taehyung. Come let's go jimin called me and told me that they are here. So be quick". Yeji whisper to taehyung and quickly hold his hands for taking him outside. She was about to walk away with taehyung but stopped on her track when taehyung didn't even move a inch from his place.

Yeji look behind only to see tears flowing down from his dear brother eyes continuously. Her heart melt and unknowingly her own eyes get teary because she don't know when she will see him again. 

Yeji didn't say anything and smile sadly at taehyung and wipe his eyes and shake her head telling him silently that no need to cry. Taehyung quickly threw himself on her embrace and hug her tightly while crying badly.

Yeji hug back him tightly and both sister and brother cried in each other arms brokenly. " D-dont cry hmm. Everything will be o-okay. Just go from here and always be happy in your life. My b-blessings are with you. J-just go far away. Just g-go~". Yeji whisper shuttering badly and hicupped with her each word.