chapter 7

"you feel like this so think what taehyung feel like when he lost his first love ever".

Silence everyone is dead silent hearing this from jimin who is continuously wiping his tears with his hand. All boys look at him with widen eyes and mouth hang open. They didn't even think something like this happened with taehyung.

Jungkook felt like world stop for him and his heart drop in stomach when Jimin stabbing word encoded in his ear. These words are stabbing him like a knife in his heart. Hell, he didn't even confess his love and he felt like he lost him. He clearly hear the  breaking sound of his heart in pieces.

He just don't know what to do or say anything. Jungkook is feeling numb and his mind is totally blank only one thought is running in his head that his taehyung love someone. He chuckled dryly when he hear his own thoughts. Whom is he calling his, who was never his on first place. Damn it heart like hell.

He badly wants to shout and scream out his pain in his heart and unknowingly his eyes become glossy when one thought come across his mind. Is taehyung never going to be his?

He gulp the hurt lump in his throat when he feel like his breath is stuck in his throat. He silently take the water glass and gulp all in one go. Yoongi attention went toward him and he stare at him with known eyes. Maybe somewhere in his heart he knows jungkook feeling for taehyung.

" What are you saying Jimin? What happened with taehyung?Please tell us every thing". Jin worriedly asked him and all boys except jungkook nodded at him. Jimin smile sadly with tears filled eyes and said. " Taehyung always being free bird and happy soul ever. He face never leave beautiful smile ever. Me and taehyung both used to study in one university but four years ago something happened then he leave Seoul and I changed my university."

Jimin said remembering everything and all listen to him with full focus. Jungkook heart is beating at abnormal pace but still he is listening everything about taehyung.

Flashback four years ago:

In Seoul city every one is busy in their lifes and doing their jobs. It's a fine morning with beautiful cherry blossom trees are moving with wind rhythm and giving such a eye catching view to everyone eyes and make them warm.
( Author: I love cherry  blossom trees).

A beautiful figure is running from under the trees and smiling oh so beautifully that whoever see him they can't help but to admire his smile and his gorgeous face. That figure enter in big college and smile brightly seeing his other half, his soulmate standing near college entrance with a sulking face.

 That figure enter in big college and smile brightly seeing his other half, his soulmate standing near college entrance with a sulking face

He walk toward him and just cutely smile at him. " Taehyung you are late today. Don't tell me you again stop just to admire cherry blossom trees hmm." Jimin sequenced his eyes on him and cutely glared at him. Taehyung just smile and side hug him.

" You know na chim I really love to see those trees so please sorry it will not happen again ". Taehyung give him his puppy eyes and Jimin feel himself melting seeing those undescribable pretty hazel eyes. He huff and hug back taehyung and sequezz him in his arms.