chapter 1

" Ah finally now we are free. I am very happy right now". A cute chubby boy said signing dramatically and plop himself on the large sofa in big lavish living room. Many others are also take seats there and shake their head at his dramatic behaviour and chuckled looking at him.

" Yah thank God now I will happily fullfil my sleep. Damn because of those f*cking exams I didn't even got to sleep for a single minutes." Pale guy who is looking like he will sleep anytime right now sit beside other chubby guy who is no other then jimin and placed his head on his lap.

Jimin giggled looking at his boyfriend yoongi and caressed his hairs. " Yah what are you saying. When ever I saw you. You always sleep like a old grandma here and there so stop lying". Our world wide handsome start his rap and dramatically widen his eyes and gasped loudly. Yoongi give him a bored look and roll his eyes at him.

" Did you just roll your eyes on my handsome face ". Jin glared at him and yoongi look a him and smirked.
" Yes i did. What will you do ha ". Saying this he again roll his eyes and it's like angry smoke is coming out from Jin face and ears. He is about to strangle yoongi but a arm stop him and make him again sit on sofa.

" Baby calm down. It's ok he is just teasing you". Namjoon who is Jin boyfriend rub his back and side hug him. Jin pout and hug him back and here one person who is quiet from the start just stare at his friend like they are some kind of animals and fighting with each other. It's not new to him to see them like this but somehow he adores them in his heart having such sweet and loving friends.

" Yah jungkook-ah what happened why are you so quiet. Are you not happy that finally our college end or you are missing those b*tches who always roam around you like a bee". Jimin sassed at him and scoffed afterwards. Jungkook blankly stare at him with poker face and then signed at jimin.

" You clearly know I don't give a shit about them. And I am happy that finally college end and I will take a relief breath because of those girls. Don't they have any work other then just to roam around me." Jungkook rolled his eyes and place his head on armset.

Well they all are five friends and live in one dorm together since their college started. Yoongi and Jimin are boyfriends while Jin and namjoon are boyfriends and jungkook is single it's not like he don't get any purposel. All girls and even boys in his college are after him but he never ever spare a single glance toward them. He doesn't like these fake relations and then break up.

He never feel something in his heart looking at anyone so he let things happen like this. He left everything on his fate . Jungkook have cold personality but with his friends he never behave rudely with them and respect them.

" I am happy but also sad that now we all leave from here and got busy in our life's." Jin said sadly and look around their dorm where they all spend these years. Other also got sad hearing him that now they have to leave and start their lifes.

" Hey why so gloomy suddenly , come on we all live in one city and of course we will see each other more. So chill and don't be sad." Namjoon said smiling and change every one mood again in happy one. " But now I wanted to enjoy my life . Right now I don't want to even think about something and enjoy ourselves. Life is ahead and this time will never come again. So what you guys say ". Yoongi said with eyes closed and snuggle more close to jimin seeking his warmth.

Jungkook smile widely and then grinned at his hyungs." It's a good idea hyung. I also have to join dad company but before that I want to give myself sometime". He said and then sign thinking about everything.

" I have a idea let's go on a vacation together. What's say. " Namjoon said with dimple smile and Jin poke his cheeks with his fingers and kiss them. Jungkook smile at their loving hyungs and then shift his gaze to yoongi when he start speaking.

" I don't want to go on noisy places. Want some peace and nature. So no big city think some natural places". Yoongi said thinking and every one liked his ideas more.

" I have a place. Am sure you guys love that place." Jimin said sequelling happily and wide smile come across his lips when he think about something moreover about someone,who is dear to him with his life."

" Which place jimin". Namjoon asked him and raise his eyes brows at him.
" Why don't we all go to village where my soulmate lives . I am sure you guys will love that place. " Jimin said happily and everyone surprised face look at him even yoongi. He get up and sit properly beside him and asked him.

" Isn't it that your soulmate who is your childhood friend and lives with his grandma". Yoongi asked him and Jimin quickly nodded his head. " But will they like some strangers in their house jimin". Jin said him and think what if they will not appreciate their presence there.

" Hyung you didn't know about my soulmate. He is a angel hyung so pure and kind. I am hundred percent sure that if you guys meet him you will love him so much and he will gladly welcome us.  Don't worry about anything and it's been years I last saw him. I miss him so much ." Jimin said last word sadly and look down on his lap with hurt eyes.

Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder and pressed in comforting way. Jimin sadly smile at him and unknowingly his eyes become glossy remembering his other half." But jimin you once time said that he shifted with his grandma when first he leaves in this city. What happened is everything ok". Jin asked worriedly and Jimin look at him for sometime and shake his head.

" It's just something happened in his life hyung. And after that for forever he leave this city and decided to never come back". Saying this jimin stop and didn't continue further and others also didn't say anything because they know jimin didn't want to say anything further. It's his soulmate personal life and they respect this.

Jungkook does not know why hearing about jimin soulmate his heart from the normal beat skip a more. He didn't know what is this that just by hearing some stranger name his heart unknowingly beat faster. " So ok when will we all leave for vacation". Namjoon asked changing the gloomy atmosphere and said in little excited voice.

" Let's go tomorrow I will call him and told that we are coming. I missed him so damn much." Jimin said with his eye smile thinking about his soulmate and yoongi smile looking at him." Ok now everyone go to your rooms and fresh yourselves till then I will make something for us to eat. Come on get up you all and you grandpa get your ass up and kindly place them in shower". Jin sassily said and then smirked at him.

Everyone laughed loudly hearing Jin and and seeing yoongi angry expression. Well they are like Tom and Jerry of this house always tease each other.

Cool breeze is flowing and everything is in peace and calmness. Nature is glowing beautifully under moon light but here is one person who is standing in his room balcony looking at moon with his hazel eyes. Moon light falling on his Ethereal face makeing him just out of world.

It's like he is not a human but a Goddess angel that much beautiful he is. Even moon is nothing in front of his beautiful face. That person who is Kim taehyung look at dreamy night sky filled with uncountable stars and beautiful moon with his beautiful eyes.

He gripped the railing and lean on it and sign left his reddish lips. His long silky hairs are moving slowly and he is looking like a dreamy fairy which is like that only exists in fantasies but he is real, a beautiful person ever.

Taehyung smile sadly and tear escaped from his eyes but he didn't bother to wipe them. He just look in sky like talking to someone with his eyes.

"It's been years I am alone ".

___________________

So it's first chapter and tell me you guys like this or not and give me your feedback lovelies... Till then take care and bye...