「 ✦ You don't have to do this ✦ 」

A very bad surprise expected Bianca out of her house when she left to get off to work. A crowd of journalists and paparazzi was waiting for her outside her house. Evidently, they had discovered who she was and where she lived. Bianca reminded herself to figure out who the asshole that reviled her identity was. She really wanted to thank them for having been so gentle.

She immediately put on her sunglasses, not to reval any emotion, and hurried up to get into her car, completely ignoring all the questions they were shouting at her or the sound of camera flashes. However, passing through them wasn't a simple mission: they kept harassing her surrounding her with their bodies, not to let her go.

She just wanted it to be over already. She wasn't a celebrity, she hadn't chosen this life. She was just guilty of once, having dated the most beautiful girl she had ever laid her eyes on, who happened to be famous, but why would others care about it? It was a life ago.

She sighed deeply as she shut the car's door, tiredly resting her head against the steering wheel, wishing that there was a way out of this nightmare.

********

An entire week had passed since the almost kiss between Emma and Bianca and the younger girl but replay the moment in which their lips brushed together in her mind again and again, wondering what would have happened if she had given in and went for it. However, despite she might be feeling this way, she knew she had done the right thing. She couldn't kiss Emma, not if she was still in a relationship, so she had to be strong enough to resit every possible temptation.

Besides, she had no clue why the young actress had tried to kiss her. She didn't love her anymore, Bianca was only a friend for her.

Moreover, they hadn't spoken since that day. It was as if they had become strangers again. Perhaps it was better this way. At least Bianca wouldn't suffer more than necessary if she didn't see her. Her heart wouldn't run the risk to beat faster just because she had spotted her figure somewhere or because she had smelled her scent.

The only person who knew about the current situation was Florence. Bianca absolutely needed someone to talk to about it, and the brunette was the best listener in the word. She actually couldn't believe what Bianca was saying, but she also was well aware that the shorter girl would never lie about something like that, plus Bianca that night was completely devastated by the fact that she had almost made Emma become a cheater.

Her friend had prescribed her a routine to stop constantly thinking about the actress, which included working until her eyes were on the edge of closing, going at least twice at the gym, and frequent movie marathons (obviously excluding the Harry Potter films).

It was useless to say that she shouldn't have searched on the Internet Emma's name. She didn't need to be constantly updated about the all 'I dated a girl' thing.

Right now, she found herself sitting into Dan's living room, listening to the enormous amount of informations his agent was communicating to her.

But, to be more precise, in that room, there weren't just Dan, his agent, and Bianca. There were also Emma and Jessica.

Bianca seriously couldn't understand how Emma put up with her agent. She was probably the most arrogant and presumptuous person the younger girl had the pleasure to meet. For the whole reunion, the blonde kept glancing at her with knifes inside her eyes, almost as if she despised her, thing that now for Bianca wasn't a mystery. But what annoyed Bianca the most was that she hadn't done anything wrong since she met her, or even before she actually met her, but she had already decided that she would've hated her.

Bianca, by staying in front of Jessica and Luke, felt the same pressure she had whenever she had an upcoming exam at the university, but fortunately, she had Dan next to her, who didn't leave her side, gently squeezing her knee every now and then, to provide her some comfort.