「 ✦ Bloody paparazzi ✦ 」

Bianca's alarm clock rang too soon for her liking. It was seven in the morning, when she usually got up from her bed, so I shouldn't have been a problem; but she had just spent the whole night without being able to close her eyes, so she was completely knocked out. She had thought nonstop about her feelings for Emma: she has always loved her, obviously, but after their breakup, she wanted to believe that her feelings had suddenly disappeared. However, even only the little time they have spent together since she came back to London have been enough to make her understand that she was still in love with the actress. She could have gone on refusing it, denying it, hating it, but her heart beat for Emma Watson, and that wasn't going to change any time soon.

While she was getting ready for today, a message from Dan caught her attention.
Dan🪄
Morning Bia, can you meet us in the hall at seven thirty? We can go having breakfast together and then go around a bit.

She had to hurry up if she wanted to be on time. Usually, it wouldn't be a problem, but now she had to cover those terrible dark circles under her eyes, which made her seem as if she was almost sick.

Before leaving her room, she delicately put on her watch again, slowly brushing her fingers on the engraving on the back of it: 'I'm madly in love with you, my darling'. She found herself wishing it was true, that Emma still was madly in love with her, that she was still her darling. She shook her head thinking about how crazy a person had to be to fall for the girl who broke her the most, but she assumed that Emma was so special for that reason: because she was too important for her. That was why Bianca fell apart when the actress left.

She took the key and headed towards the elevator. She checked her phone to see if Florence had written something, but nothing appeared. Evidently, she was very angry about what Bianca had told her.

Bianca wanted to make peace between them as soon as possible. Florence was her other half, her sister, her best friend; she didn't know what to do without her.

As she was waiting for the elevator, she was met by Bonnie. "Good morning, Bia...or maybe no." She corrected herself when she noticed the dark circles under Bianca's eyes, which persisted despite the makeup. "You didn't sleep well?" Bonnie cautiously asked.

Bianca let out a hysteric laughter. "Actually, I didn't sleep at all."

"Is it because of the argument you had with Emma?" Asked Bonnie as they finally entered into the elevator.

"No, no. I simply had the head full of thoughts, nothing more." Answered Bianca, pushing the button 'hall'.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you can have a nap this afternoon, and if you want, I can give you fresh clothes, I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel very good to wear the ones you wore while you travelled." Offered Bonnie, and Bianca honestly couldn't refuse that proposal. It was too tantalizing.

They stayed silent for a second before Bonnie said: "you got her worried sick, you know."

It took a moment to Bianca to get what the redhead was referring to. "I know Bon, but my phone had died. I couldn't do anything."

"I tried to explain her that you were safe, but she was terrorised by the idea of losing you, Bia." Said Bonnie.

Bianca looked at her friend for a moment, allowing what she said to arrive into her brain. "I know you don't wanna even think about it, but I believe that Emma might is still in love with you."