「 ✦ The eyes never lie ✦ 」

Bianca was still shaken by the unexpected encounter she had with Emma a week ago, so much she didn't talk to Florence about it and only told her she had to go to the bathroom to explain why she took so long to come back. She kept it for herself, attentively reflecting on what the actress said, thinking that maybe she had changed too over the years and that probably they could try to be a little closer to each other.

Obviously it wasn't the easiest thing in the word, not when you are talking about the only person you ever loved and perhaps will always have a part of your heart. Finding herself again under the constant possibility of falling in love with Emma was very scary for Bianca. It hadn't been hard the first time when they were young for the actress to make her fall for her, so certainly this time after years spent together it would be a walk in the park.

She had just to focus on her work, friends and maybe staring to look for a relationship if she didn't want to die alone. And to do that she had to be sure she could deal with her past, thus it was time to go visiting her parents.

She had to definitively put an end to her and Emma's story, they would never get together again so accepting that would mean she could finally go to visit her parents after six long years in which she didn't go once only calling to know if they were okay, nothing more. Yes, it wasn't their fault if Emma broke up with her, but they reminded her of all the happy memories she lived with the actress at her house.

So yes, she had been a little bit immature distancing herself from them when they were her rocks, but she was determined to change her old self and be a better version of herself.

Florence was out with her mother so Bianca was free to go without giving her any explanation. It shouldn't be that hard going to visit your parents, but for Bianca it was perhaps one of the most difficult things she had done since she came back in London.

She put on her earphones and opened Spotify to listen to some music while she walked towards her old house to distract herself from overthinking about what she was going to do. She opted on going to her mother's first, and then if everything went good, she would go to visit her father as well.

It started Enchanted by Taylor Swift, one of her favourite songs. It was funny how well Taylor's songs fit her life perfectly, as if they had been written for her.

Because yes, she had been enchanted to meet one person in particular: Emma. She remembered how, even if she didn't want to admit it at that time, she had been hypnotised by the young actress and what kind of blush mess she became any time she would be close to her. They bickered at the beginning, mainly because Bianca didn't listen to what Emma desperately tried to explain her; to justify herself, Bianca used to say she didn't want a tutor because anyone would look at her as if she wasn't smart enough to understand things alone, and that was partially the truth, but what she never confessed her was that she would get lost in Emma's big brown eyes anytime she would look at her and so wasn't able to comprehend a single thing of what the actress was actually saying.

Lost in her thoughts, Bianca had arrived at her parents' house. She raised her arm to ring the intercom, and it trembled. 'Come on Bianca, don't be a baby'. She took a deep breath before pushing the bottom. Now she couldn't stand back.

"Yes?" Said a voice which she immediately recognised to be her mother's.

"It's me mum, Bianca." She replied nervously.

"Bianca! Oh honey, come inside." Urged her mother, full of enthusiasm and incredulity.

Bianca went on the stairs running impatient to see her parents after so long. She missed them like air even if she didn't want to admit it.