Chapter 10: Ogre's Attack

Start from the beginning

Tank hushed instantly as Y/N raised his hand which caused all of the shadow soldiers and bears along with humanoid ants to hush and brought down their weapons and claw's. He step forwards to the ogre's with some of them looking mad and the pink one hiding behind the group.

Y/N turned to look at some hobgoblins on the ground along with Ranga crouching Infront of them as if to use himself to protect the sleeping hobgoblins from the ogre's. "They are majority unharmed with most of the hobgoblins asleep" With a single glance, there was no bad damage to them beside Gobta making a very shallow cut like it was a fatal wound... That is Gobta for you... anyway, One of Y/N caster had now began to chant healing magic on Gobta.

"I ask you this, Are you the one who are the leader of these Orc's!" The red hair Ogre angrily spoke with his blade pointing towards Y/N, there was indeed some Orc's shadow that was surrounding them however, "They may look different but I know a Orc when I see one!" His voice got louder as hatred seem to be boiling in this one, 

The only Ogre that was capable of sensing only a bit of Y/N magicule was the old man and the red hair one, "Seem like he is the leader and there is only 6 of them, The old one reminds me of a master swordsman with that gaze, the leader reminds me of a samurai, the pink one looks familiar... however she is like a mage class the purple hair girl seem to be a berserker of the group, the blue ogre is the agility type and the big one perhaps could be that close to a berserker" He analysis each one of the ogre and their possible class's.

Speaking about the old ogre, he too was also appearing to do the same thing with the shadows soldier that surrounded them and Y/N as well, "That child is no kid at best, those eyes are that of a hunter who experience would outrank even the Prince" In fact... that boy strength that the old man could sense was far out of their league.

The ogre eyes narrowed more sharper when Rimuru within her human form along with the mask covering their face would arrive, "Can you brief me on what happen Y/N?" She asked while standing beside Y/N side, "Intruder's arrived and put our people to ...

The ogre eyes narrowed more sharper when Rimuru within her human form along with the mask covering their face would arrive, "Can you brief me on what happen Y/N?" She asked while standing beside Y/N side, "Intruder's arrived and put our people to sleep with magic though I got everything undercover" Well he did wanted a peaceful ending and no conflicts but the ogre emotional state raised futher when Rimuru appeared.

"Show us who you really are, majin!" Yelled the red hair ogre which confused Rimuru, "Wait, hold up! what did you just call me?" She asked for clarification, perhaps this was all a misunderstanding that can be fixed.

"A masked Majin that can control Orc's... I know for certain that you must be the one who destroyed our village!" He points his blade to Rimuru instead of the child

"Enough trickery! hiding your mask and appearance wont save you!" He yelled as if he had ignored the shadow soldiers that was surrounding them and the previous accusation that Y/N was the leader but when Rimuru appeared, she was the one to blame.

'"Reveal your true identity" The old man warned Rimuru with blue ogre continuing with  saying "It appears that the mastermind came to us, It should make things easier."

Rimuru could only sweat at the blames they giving to them, "Whaaaaaaat?! but my true identity is just a squishy small adorable slime monster! Y/N is the one who controls his super uber cool shadow's" Despite feeling confusion on why she got the blame, they still admiral how cool Y/N skill or magic was, It is one of the inspiration on how the wolves are summon to their rider's and how Ranga hide in Rimuru shadow was call based on Y/N shadow and how they appear and dissapears.

"We appeared to found the survivors of that destroyed Ogre village Afterall, then perhaps..." Y/N open his palm slightly which the old man ogre moved slightly to place his hand on his blade handle, A sword is formed in Y/N hands as the old man ogre clenches down on his handle, preparing for any attack the most dangerous enemy here was.

Y/N lift a red blade up towards the ogre's and asked "Do any of you ogre's recognized this blade" A simple question that can be answered with a simple answer became a difficult answer to say as the the pink hair ogre, the leader and the old man ogre eyes widen.

"That blade!" They thought with the leader rushing towards the duo with his sword coming down onto them with Rimuru panicking, "Why did he attack instantly when he saw that blade?!" Rimuru was quickly about to dodge and about to grab Y/N until...

The sword struck Y/N and slashed through his body as the end of the blade was now into the ground, "Y/N!" Rimuru looked on shock before they all blinked and realize... he was not there, there was no blood at all, it was as if they were having illusions as the spot Y/N was now in was... still in his previous spot and the leader was on now in a different spot he ran.

"What?!" The leader just stared at the ground, at the top of his blade that was in the ground, he was quiet and his eyes was widen, "How did I miss... I got that ally of the masked Majin but I missed... how...?" He tried to think about what happen with Rimuru looked at Y/N with confusion, "Great sage, do you know what happen? I am sure he was hit but-" It was heard to say in words at the vision she saw but the answer arrived at the conclusion on what happen.

"Answer, it was not due to some spell or skill but rather the physical speed that Y/N had reached was fast enough to leave a physical copy of himself which allowed the sword of the ogre to phase through him and with speed acceding the speed of light, Y/N moved the ogre away" The one of the great sage was slightly different, if anything, it appeared that even the sage was confused but Rimuru had the answer she wanted but the speed of light?! 

"I could not even react to what happen! was that his speed or a use of a skill..." The old man ogre now was certain that the danger was not the masked Majin but rather the child beside them.

The ogre's despite what happen would be ready to fight the shadow soldiers and the masked Majin to avenge their village and with the confirmation of that blade that Y/N had in his hand, the Ogre was sure that these people were the cause... well until someone arrived.