Chapter 7: Visitor's

"𝓜-𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓮, 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴..." Beru voice was heard from the connection Y/N has with the shadow due to being the Shadow Monarch, "Yes, what is it?" He asked with Beru answering, "𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷'𝓼, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶?"

Catching Y/N attention, He explained that he will have a talk with these people as he disappeared within the ground and reformed in a open area forest where his other shadow soldiers was cutting down the tree's to expand the town domain.

Infront of Y/N was about 4 people running away from a horde of humanoid shadow ant's, "That women with the mask...." There was something off about her, he did not help them straight away as he wanted to see what would happen. 

The girl with the mask that Y/N knew something was up had a blade as she used some sort of flame magic to coat her blade, pointing it towards the ants would fire a beam of flames before it exploded into a much more heavily attack to deal damage.

Despite the mask she worn, it was clear she was shocked when the ants began to regenerate at a rapid pace that also seem to be healing to full health instantaneous, Never the less, she continue to out speed the ants, slicing and dicing them apart and moving into the horde to eliminate the rest.

It never took long before they all were taken down, "She has skills and the abnormality seem to be that flame" Y/N inspected with the humanoid ants already regenerating and stated to try to slash and bite at the masked stranger who could only dodge them and try to counter attack them though only for them to regrow any lost shadow limbs.

"They ain't like any monster's I had seen?!" Screamed one of the people within the group, only that masked girl seem to be brave enough to face Y/N soldier's.

Sadly, it appeared that the girl body got weaker out of nowhere as she collapse to the ground but managed to stab her blade into the ground to keep her from hitting the ground, meanwhile the ant's claws was soaring right to her, preparing to kill her.

"Shizu!" A lady scream in fear and terror as they could only watch on as the girl that joined them for a short time was about to be killed by some shadow like monster's.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

"Stand Down."

A commanding voice echo through the area as every shadow that was about to kill that women froze as they slowly backed off while making some "Kih..." sounds, The group looked on shock as they quickly ran to the girl side and checked if she was alright.

"Are you okay Shizu?" The other women asked in worried with Shizu stating that she was alright,

"Who are you?!" A guy yelled as the group turned to see a child with black hair and eyes, wearing a black jumper and pants while holding a red katana blade in his hand as he walk towards them, "A child... with a blade?" Confusion began to rise up, they heard a loud voice, "it could not be the kid, right? that same voice seem to scared off the monsters as well..." Another man wondered as the boy stood Infront of Shizu.

Looking down at this masked women, He asked "Are you alright? Perhaps injuried anywhere?" Shizu looked at the boy before removing her mask slightly to smile at him, "No, thank you for asking" before putting the mask back on.

"I dont taste good! Wahhhhhh!" Rimuru fell beside Y/N side who caught them and place them down, Shaking, they calmed down and looked at Y/N and then the group.