Fuck

I caressed there. And trailed my fingers to her stomach to earn a small moan.

"Uhh"

Her eyes still closed. I lifted my head and looked at her face, which is red now. Then my fingers reached the destination I wanted. Her naval.

I traced my finger around her naval and saw her face changing. Her breath raged. I stopped for a moment and took my finger a little away from her skin.

Feeling no movement from me. She opened her eyes an looked at me. As our eyes met. I pushed my fingers into her naval.

"Ahh fuck" she moaned as her eyes closed

I chuckled a little and kissed the corner of her lips. I kept my fingers pushed into her naval without moving. When I felt her release a breath. I pressed my finger more and stirred it in her naval, making her breath hitch, eyes close tighter, her lips part sexily and hands grip my arm tighter.

As I increased my torcher she bit her lips and I couldn't control more. I stopped touching her naval and cupped her cheek before slamming my lips into hers.

Due to sudden movement her eyes shot open. I sucked her lower lip and upper lip in frequent intervals. But she was not responding. So I cupped her left breast a little making her gasp. Taking the chance I entered my tongue into her mouth eating her mouth with mine. I can feel her trying to kiss me back but cannot keep up with me.

I tasted all corners of her mouth and moved away as I felt her out of breath. She is breathing heavily as she opened her eyes. I joined our foreheads.

My hand still on her breast. Her hands on my arm and another one entangled with my fingers. I am over her but can't do more because I want her consent.

"Wh-what wa-was t-that?" She asked breathlessly

"Should I show you again?" I teased

"No" she said hugging me hiding her face in my chest.

I chuckled while she asked,

"Time kya hua?"

"6:00" I said

"Hein??" She pushed me aside and sat straight and looked at the clock.

"Fuck I am late" she muttered and stood up straight from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

I chuckled at her behaviour. Soon she came out and ran off downstairs without sparing a glance at me.

This woman.....

I also did all my morning duties and got ready. I was buttoning up my shirt, when she rushed into the washroom closing the door with a thud.

Always in a rush

I finished buttoning up and took my phone and checked the important mails. As I was scrolling down the phone I remembered I don't have her number.

Wah!!? What a husband and wife?
A month and more to the wedding and still don't have eachother's number.
Great!
Fucking great!!

Just the, she came out of the closet wearing a saree and stood in front of the mirror. Her hair wet and open, skin shine, the room fills with her fragrance, and fucking hell seeing her like this makes me hard.

"Fucking great!!! ab tum bhi mera time waste karo" she said looking at the strings of the blouse trying to tie them.

My wife is crazy.....

I sighed and stood up keeping the phone down. I slowly went to her and stood behind her. She looked at me through the mirror and raised her eyebrows at me. I took her hands and freed the strings and slid her hairs aside. As she took the sindoordhani.