"Are you sure? You look a little older." I teased, knowing it'd get a rise out of Renee.

"Careful baby, if you think those legs are sore now, just wait until I actually want them to hurt."

My eyes went wide as Renee's words sent a shiver down my spine. Suddenly I heard the a banging on the front door. Renee and I both immediately went into alert mode, and Renee's overprotective side came out.

"Renee-" I mumbled.

"Go sit in the closet and don't move until I come get you." Renee hissed, her voice at a whisper.

"Renee." I shook my head.

"Parker Olivia Anderson." Renee said seriously. "Go sit in the fucking closet."

"Okay." I mumbled nervously, walking to the closet and shutting the door behind me.

I was scared out of my mind about what might happen. Fortunately, my fear was short lived.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard from across the house. "Parker you can come out." Renee called.

I walked confusedly out of the closet, the bedroom and to the front door to face Sabrina.

"I forgot my key at home." Sabrina shrugged, walking through the door. "Happy birthday bitch."

Renee responded only with a grim smile, clearly a little annoyed with Sabrina's dramatic entrance.

"Sabrina, I'm gonna kick your ass." I groaned. Renee nudged me, presumably for cursing, but didn't seem mad given the circumstances.

"Good luck trying." Sabrina scoffed. "You're hardly even walking straight, your legs look like jelly. Renee, you wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?"

Renee smirked at me as she answered Sabrina. "Guilty as charged."

"So, what are we doing today?" Sabrina asked excitedly. "How are we celebrating?"

"Well first and foremost, Renee is going to stay out of the kitchen." I said insistently.

"My house." Renee argued. "If I want to walk in there I will."

"You will not." I shook my head. "Not if you want to have any real fun today."

"You signed a contract, baby, we can have fun whenever I want." Renee said, effectively killing my leverage.

"Please." I begged. "So I can make sure your birthday is special?"

"Hmm." Renee mumbled. "You're cute when you beg. Fine."

I smiled proudly. "Perfect."

"You aren't allowed to take too long though, Parker, I want us to all hang out today." Sabrina chimed.

"We'll see, I've got lots to do." I insisted.

"Parker." Renee groaned.

"I recommend you make your mommy happy, Parker." Sabrina said with a cheeky expression.

I blushed. I blushed hard.

"Yeah, Parker." Renee giggled, shifting to a whisper. "Make mommy happy."

I shivered as Renee's breath hit my neck. "I think I should probably get started then." I mumbled, heading into the kitchen.

My plan for today was to cook lunch for Renee, take her out to dinner, and to make dessert for us to have waiting when we get home. I looked down at my watch and realized it was already 1:15 in the afternoon.

My eyes went wide. How long did Renee and I spend having sex?

"About 2 and half hours baby." Renee called from the other room.

"Fuck." I mumbled. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes." Renee called again. "Watch your mouth."

"Sorry." I called back.

"It's okay, baby, you don't have to pay for it until later." Renee called, making my breath hitch.

"Hot." Sabrina called out.

I cooked and baked for about the next hour and a half, preparing Renee's favorite pasta as our lunch, and working tirelessly to craft the best cupcakes possible for us to return home to.

As I finished preparing lunch for us, and continued working on the cupcakes, I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen. "I thought I told you to stay ou-"

"It's just me." Sabrina giggled, cutting me off. "Chill out, goober."

"Sorry." I sighed, blushing a little. "I thought you were Renee."

"Given your tone you probably should be glad it wasn't." Sabrina smirked. "You're still wobbling around."

"I am not." I scoffed, putting icing on the cupcakes as I let our lunch cool down.

"You are." Sabrina snickered. "It's cute what you're doing for her birthday. You know, the lunch and all of this."

"Thanks." I shrugged. "Want to give me a hand with bringing these plates out there?"

"Sure!" Sabrina smiled, grabbing our lunch plates

"Close your eyes." I yelled to Renee as we walked out to the living room, where Renee was settled on the couch.

"No." She battled. "I don't want to."

"Pleeeeease." I begged.

"Fine." Renee huffed, closing her eyes.

I set down the plate on her lap. "Open."

Renee opened her eyes and squealed in excitement. "You know I love the wheel pasta." She giggled.

~

Dinner went smoothly, and Renee ended up loving her cupcakes. Her and I had sex 4 times that day, and I was already sore, but know I'd be in even more pain in the morning.

The last few years Renee's birthday has been hard, so it was good to see her have a good time on her birthday again. It was like it was before everything got so complicated.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

"I had so much fun." Renee nodded. "I love you baby."

Renee continued to get ready for bed, not catching a glimpse of my reaction. That was the first time Renee had told me she loved me; I mean, she had told me all our lives that she loved me, but this was the first time she said it in a romantic context.

I blushed a deep rose color as I laid in bed, waiting for Renee to join me. "I love you too." I smiled.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Renee asked, her expression getting serious.

I tensed up a little just thinking about it. "Not really."

"It'll be okay." Renee promised. "We'll make it, we always have."

I nodded, but said nothing.

Renee's birthday was hard. In fact, Renee's birthday had been hard for a few years in a row now. Why? Because the day after Renee's birthday was my brother's birthday.

~

Author's Note:

WOW! Lot's to unpack. We're finally going to find out what happened between Parker and her brother Cameron!

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story so much!!

Vote, comment and share, and you guys may just find yourselves getting a second chapter in one day :)