For you, I am thankful.

For you I am thankful. You don't understand how much I am proud of you. If I could sit in a chair with my younger self and tell her how much I love her, she would not believe it. With tears, writing this. You are one of the strongest people I know, with all your silent cries and your silent screams for help. You deserve all the hugs you wanted. all those years of pain you felt, everything you've been through and all those moments were you felt your absolute worst. YOU D E S E R VE THAT H U G. and i'm so sorry you never got it. I wish you knew how much your life would change.

Those prayers you prayed for, are slowly paying off for you. Because you choose to forgive those who have hurt you. made you feel like you weren't the best, all those moments where you felt like being in this world wasn't worth fighting for. you decided to take the path of praying every night telling god that what had happened all those nights, he had heard them all. Not once did he leave your side throughout those nights.

and because of that night, I will never forget it. Learning day by day that forgiveness is all that is needed and much more. Yes they have hurt you, they have taken advantage of your vulnerability, but despite of that all. I choose to F O R G I V E. and for god, I thank you for what you have brought to my life, those countless blessings you've brought and those lonely lights were I felt worthless. You showed me that no matter what. I will surpass those moments and find happiness within myself, with you still guiding my path to the light.

so for this. this is for you, I am thankful.

-B.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 28 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dear Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें