Masquerade

Angel Dust wakes up in a dimly lit room. tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails.

His captor paces around him. "Finally awake, Angle Dust."

Angle glowers but eventually regains his confidence to smile. "Yeah, and what's it to ya?"

The Captor holds a knife against Angel's face. "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault."

Angel laughs unbothered. "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

The Captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck. "Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya."

Angel stares at him defiantly. "Do your worst." He then breaks into a seductive smile. "Daddy~"

The captor rips off his shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel, revealing this is a porn film played on the Hotel's TV.

"Oh, yeah, baby~" Angel cries out on TV.

Sir Pentious and Charlie are watching creeped out. Vaggie is annoyed and Niffty is rather interested. Jake heaves a couple times, then brings a hand to his mouth as something comes up.

"Ya know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award." Angel informs.

Jake swallows the contents in his mouth. "Why are you like this, Wagtail?" He asks Angel, and Angel just smirks at him.

"It's, uh... Very... Honest?" Charlie question. "Oh." Charlie turns away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand.

"Ew." Vaggie deadpans as she watches.

Charlie peeks from her fingers back at the TV screen, before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

Jake heaves again. "I'm with gigglemug over there." Jake turns away from the TV as he gags.

"Oh, harder, daddy~" Angel cries out on the TV.

"Okay!" Vaggie shouts. "Enough of that."

Vaggie tries to help Charlie by covering the side of her face with her own hand, so she doesn't have to see the TV screen. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

"Angel, what the fuck?" Vaggie asks.

"What?" Angel questions. "You said it was show-n'-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker."

Husk is at his bar, wiping a wine glass. "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene."

"Yeah." Jake agrees. "Where's the hammer for the hand, the pliers for the teeth and nails. The gelding tools and the hot brand iron. Plus, fucking isn't a good way to get information, I know. This is a shit film."

Angel Dust laughs pissed off. "Alright, dickheads. What makes you think you two have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?"

Husk sets the wine glass down. "You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

Angel Dust gasps. "Fuck you! This is classy art!" He gestures with two hands at the TV screen.

"Ssssex ain't art." Jake states. "It's filthy. And-"

"OH! FUUUCK!" Angel Dust cries out on the tv, making Jake's eye twitch and his rattle shake.

Co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with a smile, kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching.