(note) IN MY MIND

I thought about this for a long time and finally I'm going to try and do a one shot story collection for our girl Emily... but every time I try and do that I turn them into long ass stories. There are literally so many unfinished stories in my files...

It's called 'in my mind' and it's going to eventually have a bunch of cute, angsty, and smutty stories. They're all going to be very different, with no rhyme or reason to them. So I'm sorry if you get whiplash reading them lol. The first part is posted, and of course it's going to end up being a two-part. I'll update this whenever I feel like it, so it will probably be several times a week. 

If you have suggestions or anything for this story OR the one shot collection I want to do, feel free to hit me up!

I promise you, the wait is worth it for this book. I'll tell you there are *several* more chapters before we get anywhere good, BUT IT'S COMING. I promise. 

ALSO... how do we feel if I actually include the contract that Y/n is going to have to fill out? Yes, I may have actually written an entire contract for this story (😏) IT'S FAKE OF COURSE (but also real but like, if I posted it, please don't like... try and decide to use it for anything, it's purely for entertainment and can provide more insight to Em and Y/n's dynamic)