Entry Six... You Win Some. You Lose Some...Funny Thing Is, I Will Always Win

En başından başla

"What was he doing there? Stalking you?" Julia says as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"That's what I thought at first but, he was actually there to get food too."

"Yeah right, and you believe that?"

"Julia, just listen. We talked and he told me his name...and he gave me his number."

"What? Just fucking great of all the people, you would defiantly invite your stalker into your life."

I glare at my cousin.

"I feel bad for what I did to him...and he's kind of cute."

"Yeah baby lions are cute but as soon as they grow up they're killers."

I guess I get where she's coming from.

"Fine I won't talk to him again." I look down feeling guilty.

"Hey, don't mind me. I'm just being bitchy because of that retirement home. If you're going to walk on the wild side with this guy just be careful. And if he's as cute as you say he is then let him be your fling. We leave within a month and a half anyways might as well ruffle those perfect feathers."

I smirk and sit on my bed.

"Julia you're such a pervert."

"Hey, I'm just saying. Anyways what about that other guy you met at the rave?"

I shrug.

"I think I'm going to just be friends with him."

"Damn friend zoning the guy before you guys properly hang out? That's cold, Andy."

"What? I don't feel any physical attraction to him. So why drag him along?"

"But what about the other guy, what's his name?"

"Jason...Parker." I say chewing the side of my lip.

"Wait he's a Parker? That's just coincidence right? I mean Parker is a very common last name."

"I asked if he was related to the Parker's who use to live here and he said they were a distant relatives."

Julia closes the door to the room and marches back over to me.

"Delete the number."

"But you said-"

"Forget what I said, that was before I knew he was related to the killer clan."

"That's not nice, Julia."

"So? Everyone in this family, even though they don't say it, knows what one of those Parker demon seeds did to our family members. Now if you plan on still talking to him that's your funeral and I don't want anything to do with it."

Julia pulls her hair in a high bun and looks at me.

"I get it I do. But Jason wasn't the one who killed our aunt." I say in self defense.

"No he was just born within the same bloodline as that freak who did it." Julia walks out of the room leaving me sitting there, regretting even telling her all of this...

•Kai's Pov•

Why hasn't she called me yet?

I ask myself while sitting on my sisters couch.

"Can you not eat that on my couch? I'm still paying it off."

I roll my eyes and sit up eating my pizza.

"You know if you would have used magic you could've easily owned this couch in no time flat, sissy."

"You know Kai, magic isn't everything."