16: 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

Start from the beginning

She took out her tape. It was actually a pretty tough material. Not made to be torn, just wrapped around her opponent. She smirked as she unwound the tape.

She had a plan.

°.•.°•.°•.°

"Uh, what's she doing?" Kirishima asked with a confused expression.

"I'm... Not entirely sure." Aizawa said honestly with a frown. Kira was using her tape to pull down a PVC pipe from the ceiling.

"She... She does know what the tape is for right? Ribbit." Tsu asked, putting a finger to her chin.

"Yes I told her."
Aizawa said. Kira had done several odd things. Such as take out the bomb and fill the box with bricks. And take apart some of the pipes over head. And completely unwound her tape.

No one really realized what she was doing.

"Whatever she's doing she needs to hurry up. She has only six minutes left on the clock." Sero said with some worry. Everyone kinda wanted her to do good.

"Do you know what she's doing?" Denki cautiously asked, glancing at Bakugou. He was sitting in the corner with his arms crossed.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?!"
He snapped.

"Nevermind! Sorry Baku-bro." He said, sweating nervously.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!"

Bakugou's screams went ignored as they glanced over at the clock. Aizawa put a finger to his ear. "Kokoa. You have five minutes." He said.

Kira had finally pulled the rope down. She somehow hooked it to the box. Though very precariously.

"I don't understand why she's even doing that. If she so much as touches the box the string will let go and the pipe will go back. There's no point in it." Mina said, scrunching up her nose.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he finally realized what she was doing. The box, the tape, the taut pipe. "I think..." He mumbled. Mina looked at him.

"I think that's the point."

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira walked to the breaker. She had less than a minute left. She popped it open and clicked all of the switches, except the light in the hall right above the basement. There was just barely enough light to shine on the box. The clasp holding it shut glinting in the light.

She walked to the other side of the room and ducked behind the furnace that hid the actual bomb. Watching her decoy from the dark.

She detected Midoriyas thoughts soon after he entered the building. They faded slightly as he headed up the stairs to where every other battle had taken place. It wouldn't take him long to search every room and then make his way too the basement.

She heard the door creak open. It had already been cracked open, but now it was fully open. The light exposing the box. Though it was too dim to see anything else.
"There it is. I'll just grab it and go. Did she run? She's probably hiding upstairs. His the bomb down here thinking I wouldn't check the basement. She left the door cracked though, that was sloppy. She has a lot to learn if she's going to make cut it at UA."

Kira bit back a smirk. For someone so smart, he really was an idiot. He walked down the stairs. Still cautious but not trying to be sneaky. she soon heard his voice and saw the faint blue glow of his earpiece. "Hey m-mr Aizawa? Is Kira even still here? I can't find her." He whispered. Kora couldn't hear Aizawa's response unfortunately.
"Alright, yes sir. Sorry sir."
"I should have known he wouldn't tell me anything that could make this easy. Alright fine, just open the box. Touch the stupid bomb and be over with this "training" as though I'm benefiting for this at all."

Midoriya didn't seem too happy about being put against a "weaker" opponent. Kira gripped her brick and metal pipe. If this failed she'd have to fight him to protect the furnace. She'd throw the brick, then come at him with the pipe and try her luck at knocking him out.

But it did work.

"This is too easy."
He thought smugly he reached over to touch the latch. "I've beaten Kacchan and his new friend. I really am number one- what's that white-"

He touched the box, just barely moving it to the side. The small piece of wire that she had just barely hooked on it slid loose and the tightened pipe shot back up to its original position. The loop that she had laid loosely around the box pulled up and then tightened around his wrist. Midoriya jumped back but it didn't do much, the tape was tight around his glove. The pipe pulled him up from his crouched position and he ended up hanging by one arm, with wide, shocked eyes.

"Midoriya is restrained. The match goes too Kokoa, Kira."