Chapter 6: Trapped with a troubled Cleric

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It was the sack she was trying to reach for.

Without a second thought, Y/n quickly ran over and pulls Soara to safety. In doing so, he trips on something called plot and he fell back down with Soara ontop

And then it was silent

Awkward silence

Soara: (He.... Protected me.... And his muscle is nice)

Y/n: (Did I trip on a potato?)

After a bit of silence, Soara backs away from Y/n, giving Y/n space to stand up.

Y/n: Sorry about that

Y/n says as he offers a hand to Soara. She stares at him for a bit until she finally grabs his hand. With that out of the way, Y/n walks over to the door as he tries to push it open. Soara stares again at Y/n.

Soara: (Has he.... Really changed? Back then, he was all pervy and causes so much trouble at home....)

Y/n continues to struggle to open the cellar door as Soara closes her eyes as she recalls of what Y/n (Aka Sain) did before.

Always making pervy comments about her and her friends

Always throwing a tantrum

Always lying

All of that adds up to the list of reasons on why she hates him. But after seeing Lisa being close to him, she was shocked.

She was suspicious at first since Y/n has suddenly changed. Who would blame her? Someone suddenly changing is something suspicious and abnormal. You can't break a bad habit that fast after all.

Soara wanted to investigate as she also wants to study what Y/n is up to. Hence why she offered to heal him in the first place. While doing so, she tried to look into his eyes for anything. Nothing, no trickery, no black magic, and no deceit. Y/n is the same person.

She wonders what happened to him.

Y/n: Soara?

Soara opens her eyes as she sees Y/n standing infront of her. She looks past him to see the cellar door still shut.

Soara: Yes?

Y/n: You doing alright?

Soara nods as Y/n knows that Kuuderes are stubborn, so he just leaves it alone.

Y/n: Anyways, door is shut tight. We need to wait until someone comes and look for us.

Soara nods again as she sat down near the stairs. Meanwhile Y/n sat on the fallen sack. Soara looks up at Y/n for a bit before Y/n finally took notice.

Y/n: Is something wrong?

Soara: .... Nothing

Soara looks away as Y/n just sighs. Time seems to slow down as Y/n finally spoke up.

Y/n: Thank you....

Y/n said which made Soara look at him curiously.

Soara: For what?

Y/n: For healing me. I never got the chance to since you walk away.

Soara was shocked. Though at first glance it doesn't look like she is shocked but upon closer inspection, she widened her eyes a bit.

Soara: Your.... Welcome.

Y/n: It really is amazing having you with them. Not only do you heal them, but you close their wounds as well. Compared to a health potion, you are much more effective.

Soara nods as she looks down. She heard it all, it's the same thing. Repeatedly, someone always tells her that her healing magic is amazing. This led to her feeling.... Upset. They don't understand how hard it is to get to this point, she understands that getting compliments are enough, but she never got anyone to tell her to take it easy.