7. | she has locked in the corner of her heart.

As Shehnaaz emerged from the washroom, feeling refreshed after indulging in her favorite dishes, she was met with a sudden commotion nearby. Her attention was drawn to the figure of Sita Malhotra, a respected elder among the guests, who appeared to be distressed. Without hesitation, Shehnaaz rushed to her side, her heart pounding with concern.

Sita, overcome by a sudden asthma attack, stumbled and began to fall, but Shehnaaz was there in an instant, her arms wrapping around the older woman to prevent her from hitting the ground. "Aunty.. Main yahin hun.. relax..", Shehnaaz reassured her, her voice calm but tinged with urgency.

As panic threatened to overwhelm the room, Shehnaaz acted swiftly. "please jaldi se ambulance ko call kijiye!" she called out, her voice cutting through the chaos. She turned to a nearby guest, urging them to take action while she focused on helping Sita.

With practiced hands, Shehnaaz began to rub Sita's back gently, hoping to provide some comfort and alleviate her distress. She searched through Sita's purse, her fingers deftly locating the asthma pump amidst the clutter. With a sense of relief, she retrieved it and swiftly administered it to Sita, guiding her to take deep breaths to inhale the medication.

Meanwhile, Abhiram, Shehnaaz's father, and Maithili, her choti maa, arrived on the scene, their faces etched with concern as they took in the sight before them. They immediately joined Shehnaaz, offering their support and assistance as they worked together to ensure Sita's well-being.

With the combined efforts of Shehnaaz, Abhiram, Maithili, and the other guests, Sita's condition began to stabilize. As the ambulance arrived and medical professionals took over, a sense of relief washed over the room. Shehnaaz watched with gratitude as Sita was carefully attended to, her own heart filled with a deep sense of empathy and compassion for the elder woman. In the aftermath of the ordeal, Shehnaaz couldn't shake the image of Sita's vulnerability from her mind. She made a mental note to check in on her later, ensuring that she had fully recovered from the asthma attack.  as sita left with ambulance abhiram call neil to inform him about sita. 

~

at the time when neil received abhiram's call he was in siddharth's room patting him to sleep. as neil noticed the caller ID, he frowned. he remember it's this man's marriage today. then why this man has time to call him? won't his new wife feel jealous of him getting to know that when it's the time to have some *ahem* a good couple exercise on bed. instead of talking romantic talks with his wife he's calling him!! he was hesitant to pick up this damn man's call first. he and neil has know each other since college then when he started his own business and abhiram decided to enter entertainment industry they didn't get much time to meet each other. but as abhiram is also handling family business after retiring from entertainment industry they have meet quite a lot. sometime for business sometime for get together. he also wanted to attend his wedding today but as he has to accompany his son. so abhiram considerably told him to not come spend his time with sid. abhiram knows sid's condition very well. it's just he never meet him after his accident though he has quite some business dealing with sid before his accident and now when sid is in this condition and he don't meet strangers except his family he don't dare to make sid uncomfortable. 

after considering for a while, Neil looked at the cute sleeping Sid who is clutching his hand tightly in his hand as if Neil will leave him. neil sighed and slowly he took his hand from Sid's hold who frowned feeling the warmth missing so Neil hurriedly give him a pillow which Sid immediately hug it with a cute smile on his face. Neil kissed on his forehead and then walked to the balcony.  he picked up the call as he reached there.