6. | A Dream Wedding Under Moonlight.

In Mall, as the evening comes maya, her daughter-in-law, neha, shehnaaz and maithili finished their shopping. as they spend the day their bond deepened. they have brought almost whole mall for shehnaaz. and shehnaaz couldn't dare to say no as to lessen their enthusiasm. but she's also very happy she wish that her biological mom would be here with her. she missed her but she also know that she also as her own family now and can not always accompany her. maya, neha & maithili went to pay the bill whereas they told shehnaaz to go restaurant in mall as they saw shehnaaz is quite tired.

before they leave neha said,"Maithili's cousins has come to meet us. tum jao unke saath baitho hum bill pay karke aate h. ", she creased shehnaaz soft hairs and then left after she received shehnaaz's acknowledgment.

as shehnaaz reached restaurant. it is the part of the mall. it's quite spacious and modern. as she asked from the reception desk about the table number she then walk towards the table which close to the window and we can see the mall's lower floors. and she saw a middle aged couple with a girl and boy of the age of approx 22 sitting there. as she approached closer she received a call from her badi nani. she smile and picked up the call. she talk with her through ear pod in her left ear.

"Hello.. naaz baby. did you reached? milli kya tum unhe!?", her badi nani sound a little sad and worried.

"Badi nani. main bas yahan pahunchi hi hun. bas unse milne hi walli hun. ", as she walked her voice sounded a little attractive to the people sitting just a few steps away. as they noticed her they were a little surprised seeing such a beautiful girl. but the girl after getting surprised her expression turned twisty with anger and jealousy. she's a girl who is very proud of her beauty but in front of this girl she looked like a shadow with no facial features and no body. she hate it when someone snatches her lime light. on the other hand, the boy who is sitting beside her is a little older than the girl next to him. he's almost the age of shehnaaz and has a lecherous expression seeing a beauty in front of him.

"hello. my name is shehnaaz.", shehnaaz greeted them politely. the middle-aged couple greet her with stiff smile, " hello beta..", whereas the girl ignore her while the boy said, "hello.. main dev.. nice to meet you..", he excitedly clean his hand on his pant and then forward the same hand to shake hand with her.

shehnaaz looked at the leaking saliva from the corner of his lips. a flash of disgust passed through her eyes. shehnaaz gave him a forced smile and greeted him while folding her both hands, "Namaste.", Dev awkwardly took his hand back and smiled at her shamelessly. the girl's name is chinki and boy's name is minku. and the middle aged couple are mr. & mrs. roy. mr. roy is neha's cousin. and you can say that due to his relation with reddy family he has some status in his family. his father has a lot of illegitimate children and they have been coveting the position of the head of the family but due to his relation with neha his position as head of the roy family is stable. they have taken a lot of benefits from reddy family and reddy family doesn't mind investing a few lakhs in their company. and those few lakhs are just tiny grain in the eyes of reddy family.

Mrs. Roy also doesn't like the shehnaaz. She doesn't know why!! you can say like daughter like mother. and Chinki has princess syndrome. she feel that she is special and everyone should behave with her as if she's a high-level princess. who is dotted on by everyone. they all took seats and as soon as chinki see her sitting she ordered like a master," chalo tum aa hi gyi ho toh hamare liye khana order kardo.", her voice held arrogance. though she's beautiful but the strong arrogance on her face ruined her beauty.