Coriander

Merit

It was the end of the week, and the class had begun to prepare their stalls and organize the classroom so it looked well. Shota had left to help the staff as they were all contestants. He wasn't biased, so he wouldn't choose his class in favor, only giving in points if they had done their best, though looking at them all, he could say that they have certainly done their best.

In the far right corner was Momo's group, next to her and in the middle was Katsuki's group, next to his was Yuuga's group and in the center was F/n's group. They had removed their desk to add space, leaving only three so that if someone wanted to enjoy their meal in the class they could do so.

As Shoto and Tenya taped the banner to the poles of the stall, Ochaco's eyes twinkled as she placed a purple rock candy in a clear bag, "These turned out so cool! I didn't think this would actually work!"

"Yeah, I'm impressed." F/n pulled a green one out from a tray, the candy glistened from the room light.

"Where's Izuku?" The brown-haired asked, looking around only to not see him, "I thought he was just here."

Tenya let out a grunt as he stepped away from the banner, his arms on his hips as he looked at, "He went to the restroom. He'll be back in a bit."

Shoto held the corner of the banner, he looked at Tenya as he adjusted it, "Here?"

The one in glasses let out a hum, "A little bit lower."

"My arms are getting tired." The bicolored male said as he moved his arm.

"It's almost there if you quit moving." The other male said, "A little bit higher."

F/n let out a chuckle when she heard Shoto let out a groan. She proceeded to pull out a tray from underneath the tables and removed the clear plastic. With her gloves on she picked up a citrus-zest lollipop and placed them on a lollipop holder.

The different shapes of the candy turned out well as the girl honestly thought it would look ridiculous. She had to thank Izuku for doing a wonderful job as it looked tasty. Her eyes moved to the classroom door and could see many people walking by with smiles painted on their faces. She wondered if with this many people, how would Izuku handle his anxiety.

She should stay with him just in case he has a panic attack. She had to do something as she was the reason for inviting him to her friends group.

"Finally." Shoto lifted his arm where his shoulder popped, "I could feel my arm lose its blood."

"The angle is still wrong." Tenya placed his hand underneath his chin, the other hand crossed around his chest, "It's crooked."

The male who helped him slightly glared at him, not wanting to help him any further, "Does it look noticeable from afar?"

Ochaco had gone to take a look, "It does if you pay real close attention to it."

"Then it's not our problem." He sat down on a stool, "We did all we could."

Just then Izuku came back, his school bag in hand. His form was a bit sweaty as he sat down next to Shoto. He fidgeted with his fingers, pulling down his sleeves as he tried to calm himself.

Thankfully, F/n had noticed as she finished placing the candy gems in a glass container, "Shoto can you finish the rest? All we have left is the fruit wraps and caramels."

He nodded, letting the girl sit down next to the freckle male. She worriedly glanced at him before grabbing his hands and offering a comfortable smile, "You wanna check out the other classrooms? Tooru's group finished a while and they went to check out the others."