Belledona

Silence

She groaned as she sat up and let a yawn out. She had not realized a tear drop had fallen from her e/c eyes. She felt the tear tickle her and so she wiped the single tear with her thumb before wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

It was strange. Had she been crying in her sleep?

A look at her pillow and it was confirmed. She could see a part of it was wet, no doubt her tears staining it. She then tried to recall her dream that she had, yet she remembered nothing.

She could only make out a familiar voice before she woke up. Yes, it was indeed strange as this was the first time she has cried in her sleep since she was young.

And it didn't help that a headache had begun to form. She placed her hand on the right side of her head. For some reason, it almost didn't even feel like a headache. In fact the pain was so bad that she had to lie down for a couple minutes and hope that the pain would be a little less painful.

Unfortunately, she hadn't realized that time had gone fast as her mother worryingly came in to check on her.

Seeing her only child lying in bed with both hands on head had her extremely worried. She softly called to her daughter, "F/n, honey are you feeling alright? Do you feel sick?"

F/n grunted and sniffed, tears once again began to form on her waterline, "N-no, I'm okay. My head just hurts."

Her mother placed a hand on her chest feeling relieved, "It must be a side effect from your medication or a migraine from school stressing you out."

Her daughter just sniffed and closed her eyes. The pain seemed to be going away.

"Do you want to stay home? You've already missed an hour of school." Her mother noticed how messy her room was and picked up her school bag that was beside her feet.

A notebook fell out, but her mother picked it up and placed it in the school bag. She then looked at her daughter again, "F/n?"

"It's okay. I'm okay." The daughter wiped her tears and sat up, "I think I just need to take some pain meds."

Her mother smiled softly, her tired eyes crinkling, "Sure. I'll get that ready. Your father will be taking you to school so you don't miss any more time."

When her mother left, F/n got up and began to dress into her school uniform. She quickly ate a muffin that her mother baked and headed out the front door where her father waited for her in the car. Once the seatbelt clicked, her father backed out of the driveway and headed to U.A..

"Whatever happened to that Todoroki kid. I haven't seen him in months." Her father asked. "You two are still friends right?"

"We've been friends since forever and yet you still don't remember his name?" F/n smiled, "Do you have some vendetta against him?"

Her father sputtered as he turned right, "I do if he's planning on stealing you away!"

She whined, a small blush decorating her checks, "Dad..!"

Her father shook his index finger, "I see the way he looks at you. I used to look at your mother the same way and believe me, I know the signs!"

"Dad, knock it off." She crossed her arms, "We're friends and we want it to stay that way. Besides, why ruin the beautiful friendship we have?"

"Me and your mother had the sam-"

"Dad." She sternly looked at him.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled, "I'm only watching out for you. You're my only kid after all. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."