Geranium

Stupidity

Heavy breathing.

Her eyes only stared at the stall that was closed. It was the only stall that was occupied. Her hands gripped the sink. She then leaned slightly down to see a pair of feet.

Nothing.

She let out a sigh of relief and quickly left. Her mind is playing tricks on her and she didn't know why but she knew that she was beginning to get irritated. Maybe she should have a talk with her parents and figure out a solution, maybe go on a different prescription.

Reaching her group, she let out an apologetic smile, "Sorry I'm late."

Tenya shook his head as he was cutting some construction paper, "It's alright. Next time be a little more aware."

Ochaco looked at her as she helped Tenya. She wondered if something had happened with Izuku. The thought alone made feel a different emotion that she never suspected to feel especially if it's towards her dear friend.

Shoto handed her band aid, "It's a good thing the cut wasn't big. What happened?"

"I wasn't being careful." She said as she placed the bandaid on the wound, "It honestly caught me by surprise."

Tenya then added, "When you get home make sure to apply some medicine so it doesn't get infected."

F/n nodded. She then realized Izuku was missing, "What happened to Izuku?"

"He went to the bathroom." Shoto said and helped the other two.

The sentence alarmed her.

After a while, the class bell soon rang and Shota woke up. He ordered for those who had detention to stay and finish any remaining missing assignments. The rest of the students quickly packed up and left, giving those in detention a pitiful look.

The remaining students waited for Shota to sleep and when they heard the first snore, Denki sat closer to Hanta and Shoto moved towards F/n as she turned to face Izuku.

She noticed a confused look from him, "Every detention Aizawa has, he sleeps through it. He even magically knows when it ends."

Izuku smiled at the attention, "How does he do that?"

She shrugged and gave a quick glance to the teacher, "I think he pretends to sleep. He never seems to care much about detention."

"Or he's on something." Shoto shrugged as he scrolled through his phone.

"Really?" She deadpanned at him, "I'm pretty sure if he were to be on something he would've been fired years ago."

"It was a joke." Shoto blinked at her.

"Lame attempt at making a joke." She received a kick to the shin. She laughed but winced at the pain.

"Like you can do any better."

Watching them interact and hearing F/n laugh made Izuku angry. It made him even more mad when Shoto hurt her. Gosh, did Izuku just want to gouge his eyes out. How would he like it if someone hurt him instead of his precious F/n.

"I triple dog dare you." F/n and Shoto turned their heads to the side and watched as Hanta groaned and got on the floor. They grimaced when Hanta licked the floor. They however failed to notice the glare that Izuku sent Shoto's way.

"What are you guys doing?" F/n asked with a disgusting look.

Denki chuckled as he took a video of his friend, "We're playing truth or dare. Want to play?"