Extra 7- new golden statue

Start from the beginning

constantly twisted corpses lying on the ground, being knocked down by other zombies. When zombies step on them, they lose their consciousness, cannot distinguish between pros and cons, and see no obstacles. Only the scent guides them to keep moving forward and getting closer.

The impact of the riots of countless zombies was very strong, and there were even special types of zombies that far exceeded the attacks of ordinary zombies. This ruins that had been baptized by the years was ultimately unable to withstand the zombies. The wall was broken open, and zombies swarmed out. .

There are still a few survivors in the city, hiding here for various reasons. They were the first to notice the appearance of the zombie army. Just when these people were scared that they were about to die, they found that these zombies did not even look at them. Left in the same direction.

Before a few people could breathe a sigh of relief, they discovered that these zombies were heading towards the base.

Because the distance was too far, the people in the base didn't know that a crisis was coming towards them.

Lin Anruo, who was climbing the mountain, felt something and looked towards the city, but the distance was too far and he couldn't see anything.

"What's wrong?" Shen Xiuze asked.

Lin An: "I don't know. Anyway, let's go up first. I always feel that something will happen."

Shen Xiuze followed Lin An's gaze, and after a moment of silence, he suddenly said: "Those zombies should be able to smell it too. Lin

An opened his eyes wide: "No way."

At such a long distance, and still underground, if he smelled it, he would definitely riot. He knew the attraction of meteorites to zombies best.

After that, the two of them accelerated their pace, preparing to put the meteorite into the space as soon as possible to block the spread of the smell.

Not long after, the two arrived at the top of the mountain. The originally high mountaintop became in disarray and was covered with gravel. It was impossible to see the original appearance at all. But in this mess, the stones that glowed red when illuminated by the sun were particularly special. It is conspicuous. Apart from the fragments that were blown out, the exposed part of the red meteorite embedded in the mountain is about the size of a small fortune.

The meteorite fell on the top of the mountain, and the extremely high temperature made it embedded in the mountain. For some reason, it did not leak out any smell. If someone hadn't bombed the mountain, they would have missed this meteorite.

Lin An and Xiao Fu tried to take out the meteorite connected to the surrounding mountains and put it into space. Shen Xiuze picked up all the meteorite fragments scattered everywhere. These are very precious, even the tiniest particles. , can also bring great effects.

Xiaofu's space is not as big as Wuduo's, and it has already been filled with various things. But now because the RV is at the base, there is still some space, just enough to accommodate these meteorites.

Although both of them were very quick, the area on the top of the mountain was too large, and the meteorites were scattered over a wide area after the explosion. It took a lot of time to collect them completely. After they had collected all the meteorites and checked that there was no longer any smell, The purpose of their expedition was finally achieved.

The group of zombies on the way were originally moving straight along the smell of the meteorite, but suddenly the smell disappeared, as if it had never appeared before. The black zombie army suddenly became chaotic, like headless flies who didn't know what to do. what to do.