Chapter 62- zombie fighting

When Shen Xiuze heard the sound of the jar falling, a sudden sense of crisis made the hairs on his back stand up. He turned sideways almost instinctively, just in time to avoid Lin An's attack.

The jar made of gold was very well sealed? It was rolling down the steps without attracting any attention from Lin An.

After failing to succeed in a single blow, he stared at Shen Xiuze, his blood-red eyes seeming to determine where to attack next.

Shen Xiuze looked at the other party in shock, wondering for the first time if he was still hallucinating, otherwise how could he see Lin An attacking him, even though he was fine a few minutes ago.

Even in Chuxi City, when he first met Lin An, the emotions in his eyes were more vivid than now. The fear when being coerced, the seriousness when cleaning, the disgust when seeing dirty things, and the reluctance when being forced to go out, every expression is extremely vivid.

But now, those crimson eyes only contained indifference and bloodthirsty cruelty.

Shen Xiuze was very familiar with this look. He had seen this look in the eyes of every zombie he killed.

"Lin An?" Shen Xiuze's voice hesitated. He really couldn't believe what he was seeing.

But the other party's response was only a cold and ruthless attack.

Lin An's fangs are much shorter than those of ordinary zombies. He usually doesn't need to eat and will deliberately hide his fangs when talking and laughing. But now, his mouth is half open, and his white fangs are making biting movements, without any trace of human reason.

The revolving steps made of gold were very narrow, and Shen Xiuze avoided it awkwardly. He didn't want to fight with Lin An, and he was also eager to know why the other party suddenly became like this.

Although the attack was fierce, Shen Xiuze's many years of combat experience allowed him to take advantage of him and grab the opponent's arms unprepared.

The two backpacks had been thrown aside. Lin An, who was losing his mind, was pressed against the wall. Shen Xiuze pressed his body against the opponent and shouted urgently: "Lin An, what's wrong with you? Wake up."

Lin An . An's strength had always been very small. Whether it was his wrist or body, he was restrained by the opponent and unable to move. He roared angrily at the opponent, trying to scare away the enemy in this way.

With its light gray skin and inorganic red eyes, anyone who looked at it would know that this was a complete zombie.

What's more, this zombie's behavior at this time is exactly the most normal reaction when meeting a human.

No matter what Shen Xiuze said, Lin An ignored it. Like countless zombies he met, he would always try to eat his prey as long as he could still move.

If Lin An looked like this when he first met him, Shen Xiuze would definitely kill him without hesitation.

When taking him away from Chuxi City, Wu Shuangxue also said that if Lin An loses his humanity and wants to eat people, she will never be soft-hearted, and Shen Xiuze also had the same idea at the time.

But now, after experiencing so much with Lin An, his feelings for the other person have long since changed. How could he be so ruthless?

Why does this happen?

Shen Xiuze couldn't figure it out. He stared at the zombie close at hand, watching him frantically trying to get rid of his restraints and eat himself. His blood-red eyes were full of greed for prey. But Shen Xiuze saw the other party's moist eyelashes and residual tears.