Extra 6- New Crisis

Start from the beginning

The ice under his feet was very conspicuous, and the abominable face among the crystal clear ice After their faces appeared, everyone had different expressions on their faces. Some of them didn't even realize what happened, while others were extremely surprised when they saw them.

Since arriving at the base, Pei Xianzhang has been pressing down on everyone like a big mountain. It's not that no one has resisted, but no one has ever succeeded. But now they actually see that guy being stepped on, and they even suspect that they are dreaming. .

Jia Juncai looked around. Everyone had different expressions, but no one rushed up to question them. The long-term oppression had made them lose their blood and courage. But at this time last year, everyone worked together in the city to drive the zombies into the underground ruins. Although It was very difficult, but everyone held the belief that they would die. Who could have imagined that one year later this year would be like this.

Some truths have been hidden for too long, and it's time for everyone to know.

He glanced at the person in the ice. The other person's movements were restricted, but the expression on his face was as if he wanted to eat someone, extremely ferocious.

Seeing that Jia Juncai seemed to have something to say, all the scoundrels who wanted to rescue Pei Xianzhang were easily eliminated by Lin An and Shen Xiuze.

"Here today, I want to say one thing, about the battle with zombies last year. In that battle, although we drove all the zombies underground according to the original plan, we also suffered heavy losses. Many Everyone died in that battle."

Mentioning this, everyone present recalled the tragic battle last year. Many of them also lost their families and friends, and some originally powerful teams of superpowers also lost their lives. Therefore, it gradually declined. After all, the most powerful superpowers at the time died in that battle. If they were still alive, it would not be Pei Xianzhang's turn to dominate the base.

"However, I want to tell you one thing. In that battle, according to the original plan, there would not be too many casualties. It was because the team that executed the plan made mistakes at that time that there would be heavy casualties!" Jia Juncai said

. The events are told one by one from the beginning.

The team he was in at the time was very strong, but because of his superpower, he could not fight and could only be used to collect intelligence, so he witnessed the whole process from behind.

Drive the zombies into the underground ruins, then seal all the exits, and wait until the medicine to turn the zombies back into humans is found in the future, and then dig up the underground ruins. This is a plan known and recognized by all the survivors in the city. The superpowers Working together, the team with strong capabilities is responsible for driving away zombies and luring zombies to the ruins, while the team with weaker capabilities is responsible for dealing with the aftermath and protecting ordinary people.

Pei Xianzhang was not very powerful at the time, but he was very good at communication, so he also had a team of his own, and his team was responsible for dealing with the aftermath.

Each team is working hard to complete their mission. After all, this is a chance for everyone's life and death, but Pei Xianzhang's team is paddling. Even at the last moment, when preparing to seal the entrance and exit of the ruins, something went wrong, causing some zombies to escape. When they came out, several teams of superpowers were annihilated in order to close the exit and kill the zombies who came out.

However, Pei Xianzhang's team was intact. Jia Juncai also knew through his own powers that they did not fail in their mission because of their recklessness or poor ability. They did it on purpose.