Chapter 92- Zombies feel wronged

Start from the beginning

But it is different now. The kindness and innocence in the past were because he had not suffered heart-wrenching suffering, and because his anger and viciousness were not enough.

"If my companion is really dead, then I really dare."

Lin An smiled at the city lord, with only the corners of his mouth raised on his pale and beautiful face, but there was stubborn seriousness in his eyes, and then He slowly raised a hand.

"Boom!"

A nearby house collapsed.

It was a house where the city gatekeepers used to rest temporarily and keep warm at night. The house was not big, but it was extremely sturdy.

Many people saw that countless giant icicles appeared out of thin air above and around the house. The dense icicles fell rapidly, and the house riddled with holes pierced by the icicles turned into a pile of ruins in an instant.

The gorgeous and terrifying abilities are simply not something that humans can possess, but he does not belong to the category of humans now, he is a zombie.

The city lord shut up and was stared at by Lin An's crimson eyes. He had a feeling that the other party wanted to insert all these icicles into his body.

Lin An put down his hand: "Does anyone else have any objections?"

There was dead silence around him.

"Okay, let's go." He looked at his companions, then led Xiaofu towards the city gate.

Not to mention the frightened residents of Ice and Snow City, even several companions were frightened by Lin An who suddenly showed his power.

They had seen Lin An's timid and timid appearance, and they had also seen his calm and collected expression, but today, it was the first time they saw him threatening everyone with a faceless face, and even using force to make these people submit.

There were tears in Wu Duo's eyes. She was only fifteen years old this year. Although she had experienced all kinds of storms, today she was surrounded by so many people, scolded and thrown stones. Her grandma also disappeared because of her negligence, and she even had brother Shen. She might die, and being exhausted mentally and physically, she could only desperately hold back her inner uneasiness and grievance, and try her best not to let tears fall.

It wasn't until Lin An threatened everyone and led them out of the city gate that her tears fell. But at this time, she didn't feel aggrieved in her heart, she just held back her energy.

Xu Fang looked at Lin An from time to time. He knew that Brother An was very powerful, but his character was usually too soft. Today, he was really, really handsome! Suddenly I felt that my whole body was full of strength.

Ouyang Dong breathed a sigh of relief. If it weren't for Lin An today, they might not even be able to defeat this group of people. Sure enough, strong strength is the most important thing.

The three people were in different moods, but looking at the dark tide of zombies that had climbed up the maze outside the city, their eyes became stern and cold. If they could not stop these zombies, then all of them would die.

Lin An looked at the zombie wave below. Without Shen Xiuze who used to stand in front of him, now he could only face the zombies by himself.

"Let's begin."

As Lin An's voice sounded, the ice walls of the maze on both sides of the zombie wave suddenly rose, and then crashed down to the zombie wave in the middle. A large amount of black blood seeped out from the edge of the thick ice wall.