Chapter 82- leave the desert

Start from the beginning

He asked his teammates about the situation at that time, and he was sure that the person he saw was Lin An, but he came too late. How could this guy Shen Xiuze be so lucky? Except for his height, everything was a little bit stronger than him.

He was a little sad that his budding love had died before he could even express it. Although the window was only opened a crack, he knew that Lin An inside could hear him.

"Lin An, actually Desert Eye is very good. The people here are as warm and hospitable as me. If you want to stay..." Before he could finish his words

, the off-road vehicle suddenly kicked the accelerator and rushed out, filling the sky with sand. Dust flew up towards Lu Li.

Lu Li: ...Despicable Shen Xiuze.

Looking at the dust rising from the rear of the car getting further and further away, Luo Yuan, who was standing behind Lu Li, looked at the captain hesitantly. He had discovered something in the past few days, but because his captain had a good relationship with Shen Xiuze, it was difficult to say anything. .

"Captain, I've noticed that Lin An of Shen Xiuze's team is not normal these days."

The only person in the team who knows Lu Li's true nature is Luo Yuan. Lu Li no longer pretends to be in front of him, but his sense of alienation is especially noticeable in front of his teammates. Neng Zhong: "Why is it abnormal?"

He thinks it is normal. There are no other shortcomings except bad eyesight.

Luo Yuan had a solemn look on his face. At first, he felt that Lin An was out of place in the team, timid and timid, but it was only in Dune Town that he realized that he was very capable. Luo Yuan even felt that if the captain and Lin An fought, the captain might not be able to win.

So after leaving Dune Town, he had been observing Lin An and discovered many problems.

"He never eats or drinks water, and I saw his eyes before... they were red."

This is the eye color that only zombies have, and his various behaviors and abnormalities are very similar to zombies. If it weren't for the fact that Lin An had always been very calm and stayed in the tent most of the time, and even if he came out, he would always follow Shen Xiuze, he would have taken action earlier.

"So what." Lu Li looked indifferently, with a disapproving expression.

"Captain, can't you see? He might be a zombie." Luo Yuan didn't believe that the captain didn't notice anything.

Lu Li raised his head, his smoky gray eyes calm and firm: "Luo Yuan, before zombies lose their minds, they are also human beings. They are our compatriots, parents and brothers. They do not become zombies voluntarily. The same goes for Lin An, he is No one has eaten anyone in the base. To me, he is our companion, no different from us. What's more, he saved everyone's lives. I am very grateful for their coming." How could

Lu Li not know that after knowing that After the individual is Lin An, those crimson eyes have already shown the other person's abnormality. He has reason and memory. He can control himself not to eat people, can save people in dangerous moments, can rely on his teammates, and can be afraid of others. What is the difference between a zombie like this who is timid and has a very lively dog?

Luo Yuan also knew this in his heart, so after discovering Lin An's identity, he never told anyone else.

"Go back. If they hadn't passed by here, the Zombie King and the special zombies would have attacked the Eye of the Desert one day. No one would be able to survive by then. Don't mention Lin An's matter again, and don't tell anyone else." Lu Li finally said He glanced at the direction they were leaving and turned around to leave.