Thank You! (and what to read next)

We (Lisa and Dunk) want to thank everyone who has read this story and also wish you a happy Valentine's Day, regardless of whether you celebrate with a romantic partner, family, a beloved pet, or a good book.

If the puppy-love nature of Jordan and Dakota's romance appealed to you, make sure to check out Lisa's story "Sweet Little Birds," a queer coming-of-age story where a tutoring arrangement uncovers hidden feelings.

Lisa also wrote the novella "First Frost," a love story set in snowy Scandinavia with touches of magic, featuring a boy who just like Jordan struggles to navigate his attraction to his best friend.

Links to these stories can be found in the comment to the right.

If you haven't already checked out Spelunkadunk's other works, you may enjoy "Lord of the Night," "Human Bait," or "The Claimed," all featuring queer leads, dark fantasy worlds, and plenty of romance.

If you're in the mood for some more quick bites, Dunk also has a collection of short stories called "Ember Grove."

Links to these stories can be found in the comment to the right.

And if you can't get enough of Valentine's Day and cupids, we recommend these two stories from our author friends:

"Love Bound" by Eva Acharya

"Cupid Falling" by Emily Morgans

And of course, "Love and Geckos," the collaboration that inspired us to write the original version of this story.