Chapter 2: Divine intervention

Beginne am Anfang

Now in their isolated home, Ryu with his wife and son were all 3 relaxing together with Luminous creating a few magical plushies to entertain Issei who tried catching it.

Ryu smiled as he laid on the Sofa with his face turned to his son whose hair was already showing that he shared the same hair color as his father's but the eyes showed clearly that little Issei had obtained the most beautiful pair of crimson eyes from his mother.

'I forgot what it feels like... to have a family...' Ryu thought as he didn't remember much of his life before he swore his body and soul to the Almighty. Ryu's eyes narrowed as it has been more than a year after his betrayal and he has yet to spot any sign of Heaven planning an attack. 'Is the old man still healing after we sealed the beast? I would imagine he would have recovered enough already to plan an attack... But my connection with him has been very weakened lately... the night after I slept with Lumi, I felt the connection with Yahweh break apart but his power in my blood is still present... I'm confused...' Ryu was in deep thought which was broken when he was hit in the head by a plushy black dragon that Issei had hit him with.

"Whhhaa!" Issei made a sound that showed that he wanted to play with his father. Ryu smiled as he raised his hand that he once used to kill millions of devils and fallen angels with to pet his son head and ruffle with his hair which the little baby gave a happy sound in return.

"What's on your mind dear? You are silent lately." Luminous asked as she crawled to her husband and laid down. While they hid their relationship from almost everybody. They did secretly marry each other after Issei turned 6 months old with the same 4 people who knew about Issei attending their private wedding.

Ryu looked down as Luminous laid her head on her husband's chest and smiled before stroking his hand in his wife's locks. "Just thinking about the future... You know bad things are going to happen soon, right?" Ryu said getting a nod from Luminous who closed her eyes for a moment before they turned heartless.

"I know. But I assure you... I'll kill anybody who threatens my baby. Even my own parents..." Luminous swore as she didn't distrust her father and mother but both were 2 of the most powerful figures in the underworld. As something possibly could happen that would lead to Issei being revealed and Luminous wants to make sure that doesn't happen anytime soon.

Ryu gave a dry chuckle before kissing his wife on the forehead. "You're beautiful when you're scary." Ryu complimented as Luminous' eyes shifted to her husband which send an unpleasant shiver down his spine.

"You're such a masochist. No wonder you often had a boner when we used to fight." Luminous commented making Ryu blush as he looked away which made Luminous giggle as little Issei just looked on with confusion.

"Not Infront of the baby..." Ryu muttered which Luminous heard who gave off a terrifying grin.

"Then let's wait for tonight and I'll show you how I got the nickname: Lady of damnation~" Luminous whispered as she kissed Ryu on the lips as the pair started making out right Infront of Issei who couldn't help but barf at the sight. Even as a baby with barely any memory of his early years. He didn't need to see his parents getting it on in any moment of his life.

(Heaven)

In the highest level of Heaven where the throne room resided were 2 figures walking towards the throne as the man sitting on the throne slowly opened his eyes as he looked as the 2 people with a complete stoic look on his face.

"How long have I been sleeping?" Yahweh asked as he just awoke from his long slumber after using his powers which surprisingly drained more of him that he expected.

"18 months father." The blonde man who wore a beautiful gold and red armor with breathtaking beauty along with a pair of powerful green-colored eyes. The highest of the Seraphs and right-hand man of God himself: Michael.