Prologue: A Forbidden Union

Welcome to the remastered version of "Demonic Dragon of Pure Darkness". There will be obvious changes to the main story and more depth to certain aspects in my previous story. A bunch of characters are OC with their appearances and origin made up by me while some are inspired from other shows like: JJK, Naruto, testament of sister new devil, Bleach and others.

I don't own DxD or the material from other shows apart this story idea. With that enjoy.
_______________________________________________________

"There's no curse more twisted than love."

A statement that the princess of darkness has heard many times by her father, the king of hell and the embodiment of Lust: Asmodeus.

Luminous Sarah Asmodeus, second child of the devil king Asmodeus and the crowned princess along with the current head of the Asmodeus clan was known worldwide for her fearsome might and sadistic brutality.

She alone made it so the fallen angels had lost more than 1/10 of their entire population in a coordinated attack which left the fallen angels to stay low and avoid conflict at all cost with the female Asmodeus who received the ranking of a Super Devil. Making her the second in existence after the son of Lucifer: Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

Everybody in the underworld knew of Luminous and had many reasons to either worship, praise and fear her of what she is capable. She alone stood on the top with even her fellow super devil avoiding confrontation with the Queen of Nightmares.

As Luminous was inside of her castle, sitting on her throne while having a poor fallen angel who had his wings cut off and body covered in painful thin cuts and missing bits of flesh licking her boot fully naked with his manhood missing.

"How boring..." Luminous muttered as she raised her finger making the head of the fallen angel look up at the Queen who soundly beaten him into submission. "You crows have been oddly quiet lately. Has Azazel given up yet?" Luminous asked while using a bit of her power which made the fallen angel's teeth which Luminous had ripped out before, return like they were never gone in the first place.

"Y-yes, my lady..." The fallen angel answered, hoping to please the super devil whose crimson eyes narrowed with displeasure as she had a look on disgust on her beautiful doll like face.

"How pathetic." Luminous cursed as she snapped her finger before the fallen angel screamed in pain as from inside his body, a black aura erupted before a massive spike shot out of his mouth and several places all over his body before the dead fallen angel's body started disintegrating into magical dust.

Luminous showed no emotion at her savage method of murder as she stood up from her throne before sighing to herself. "With the fallen angels retreating and father refusing to launch an invasion... There is nothing for me to enjoy other than torturing weaklings..." Luminous muttered to herself before she turned around to the door of her castle which blasted open with a crimson-colored attack.

"Hmm?" Luminous turned to the door as the smoke clouded who dared attack her personal castle. Soon from the dark smoke, two crimson colored eyes shined from within the smoke as a man wearing crimson colored armor which was inspired by dragon like traits like scales and even a dragon helmet with two large horns coming from each side.

"Looks like we finally meet at last." The crimson armored man spoke before the helmet vanished, revealing a handsome man with brown unruly hair and chocolate brown eyes that flashed green for a moment.

"Ah, the famous hero I head so much about. Ryu something, was it? I heard many legends of you of my father. The crimson hero, mankind's greatest warrior and the Weapon of God." Luminous replied with a large bloodthirsty grin appearing on her face as the Crimson Hero smirk in return.