A Little Party Won't Hurt (Part 2)(smut)

Okay, this one might have some triggers of sorts...

Oh and smut! 😉

Warning: this is not edited. I just started typing and my imagination just went with it. Please don't give me shit. 😄

Wanda's POV

Oh, shit.

Tony is going to lose it. He slams his glass down on the bar a little too hard but the bartender says nothing and just takes his class and refills it with amber liquid.

"I do believe we will have an issue today..." Vision trails off watching Tony closely.

"Nah!" Natasha comes up next to us by the bar as Celine and Pepper talk about photography and the work Celine was doing in the Galapagos to help protect the reefs there a couple years back. "Tony just needs to calm down before he ruins the party that hasn't even begun yet." She seems frustrated with him too as she sets her empty glass down on the bar and takes her stool when Thor comes and sits between us in the stool Celine once sat in.

His expression is pensive as he looks up at me and then Nat and Vision. His eyes turn dark as he nods behind him where Celine is seated with Pepper now on the couch with Tony sitting on the coffee table with a stupid grin on his face.

He looks so much younger when he smiles but I can tell there is a malicious intent behind it. Celine looks worried as she fiddles with the dress she is wearing as Tony leans in closer, eye glued to our soulmate's every fiddle, quirk of her upper lip that dimpled just above the corner of her perfect lips. He watched closely as she gnawed inside of her lower lip and he put his palm over his lips.

Tony is thinking of how good her ass is going to look with his handprint on it.

Pepper was filled with thoughts of a brunette woman with perfect round eyes and curved full lips.

"What kind of work are you doing now?" Pepper asks Celine as she sips champagne from her glass.

Pepper is thinking of a young, Peter Parker!

There is certain information that I want to keep for myself. Besides it's not my story to tell.

~*~

Tony's POV

What the hell is going on right now?! Did Celine really just roll her eyes at me!

Have I not made myself clear?

Oh, no! No! NO!

Ha!

She catches my gaze and I give her my biggest grin. Good heavens! What I am going to do to those pretty little lips of hers. I see her swallow hard as she turns back to Pepper who is now beet red as Celine comforts her but drops her hands to her sides when I give her a nod to go ahead and touch Pepper.

"This is going to be so much fun." I hear Clint come up beside me and nod at our soulmate as she and Pepper made their way to the couch across the way.

"Games are a foot gentlemen." I say softly and Clint winces in pain.

"What games?" Bruce comes up with a confused look but my eyes remain on Clint's frown and scowl.

"Tell ya later!" I say taking my drink from the bar and head over to our soulmate.

I unbutton my suit jacket and sit on the coffee table right in front of them. I lean over my thighs and give Celine a big smile she just nods at me with a red flush covering her perfect cheeks.

The image of her choking on my cock makes me tense as fuck.

I remember the way her eyes welled with tears when my cock began going deep down her throat. So fucking beautiful.