"Draco, are you okay?" Harry asked and he sat on the bed in front of him and touched his cheek softly. Draco looked at Harry and Harry smiled at him.

"Breakfast?" Harry asked again and Draco nodded his head in denial.

Harry frowned and asked. "What happened?"

"Ask yourself, Harry, what happened?" Draco said with anger lacing in his voice. Harry looked away and said. "Nothing happened to me. Everything is fine."

"Why don't you lie while looking in my eyes? At least make me believe in your lies, Potter." Draco said louder than before.

Harry looked at Draco but said nothing. Draco waited for a minute and then his eyes teared up.

"Are you fed up already?" He asked in a low tone. Harry's eyebrow furrowed and he cupped Draco's face immediately and nodded his head in denial.

"Then why? Please tell me why are you doing this. I need to know the reason. Please," Draco cried and held Harry's hands which were cupping his face.

"It's nothing," Harry murmured in a low tone.

"Don't lie. I promise I will work on myself just tell me your reason. Am I too clingy? Or maybe my insecurities are irritating you? I need to know your reason. I will change myself completely, Harry. I will behave in the way you want but please don't do this. It's hurting me." Draco sobbed and Harry was too stunned to react. He never wanted to hurt Draco at all but he did. He had hurt his Draco so much in the process of slowing down the bonding.

"I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you, Draco. I am so sorry." Harry said painfully.

"Am I imposing myself on you?" Draco asked again not listening to Harry. He just wanted to know the reason so that he could work on it. He was too dependent on Harry and he couldn't afford to lose him. Just couldn't. He would do anything for Harry's love. Anything and everything. He would change himself completely if Harry said it once. He needed Harry, his baby needed Harry.

"Do you want a break from us? I can give you some space, I promise. Maybe I should shift to another room and I promise I won't trouble you. But don't do this." Draco said still holding Harry's hand tightly.

"Or maybe you need intimacy? Is that the reason Harry? I.. I.. I am trying my best to allow you. I am trying, Harry. I am trying my best. Please don't leave me." Draco cried more and kept his head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry was too shocked by Draco's reactions. A few days of distance affected Draco so much. The Draco he knew from Hogwarts would have left him in his anger and ego however this Draco was way too much broken for that.

Draco's past, his insecurities, his pain along with his intensity of love for Harry was making it hard for him to leave. He didn't want to lose Harry because that would just kill him and his baby. He wanted to try hard to keep this relationship intact. He wanted to do everything for his love.

Harry's arms wrapped around Draco and he took him in a tight hug. Draco cried and pleaded in broken sentences to not leave him.

"I am sorry." Harry kept apologizing to him again and again while softly caressing his back.

After a few minutes, Draco was now a little composed. He broke the hug and looked at Harry.

"I love you a lot, Draco," Harry said while cupping his face. Draco looked at him with red swollen eyes. "Then why are you ignoring me? Why do I feel you are going away from me? Why are you intentionally distancing yourself, Harry?"

Harry stayed silent at this and Draco smiled in response. He looked down at his baby bump and felt like a loser. He was begging Harry for his love. He had never behaved like this ever before. He wouldn't have given a shit if anyone left him, he was Draco Malfoy and he knew his worth. But now there was no self-love, no self-respect left in him. One year of humiliation was enough to stop loving yourself. He wanted to still try.