Chapter 28

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

Two days later.

It's been two days since they visited ST Mungos. These days were spent adjusting to the new routine. Harry had set up a new timetable for Draco which included only four meals a day. Whereas, Draco's work was to follow the routine and eat his food without complaining much. Harry had made sure he got all the required nutrients from his food and Draco liked the food as well.

He was doing his work very well and Draco had always appreciated the way he took care of him and their baby. He even bought a frame and their Baby's picture was now kept on their coffee table where they spent a lot of time together sitting on the chair.

They even started working out in the morning, Harry already had a room which was for his workout. He made a few changes in that room and now both of them exercise together. Harry had bought some pregnancy exercise books for Draco which had all the information about the exercises he should follow according to his trimester. And Draco started with some light Yoga and stretching exercises recommended in the book. Whereas, Harry started the weight training that he followed a few months back before taking a break from his job.

At present.

Harry was sitting on the chair and Draco was on his lap. He was reading a book and Draco was acting as if he was reading however he was not. He was just trying to bask in Harry's scent and Harry knew as he didn't like to read fictional stories that Harry was currently reading.

After reading another page, Harry kept the book on the coffee table and looked at Draco.

"Want to go for a walk?" Harry asked to which Draco looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Harry has never asked him for a walk before. This was something new.

"Your body is doing well and Stella has allowed you to incorporate some physical exercise so we can take a walk if you want," Harry said.

Draco smiled and broke the hug. He looked outside the window and saw the sun setting so it would be pleasant to go for a walk now.

"Sure," Draco replied with a smile and they stood up from the chair.

"Are these clothes fine?" Draco asked as he had less knowledge about muggle clothing. He was wearing a sweatpants and loose tee shirt which hid his baby bump very well.

"It's perfect," Harry said with a smile and they both left their house hand in hand. Draco was walking near Harry, his right arm was wrapped around Harry's left arm. Harry casted a non-verbal protection spell around both of them and Draco sighed in relief.

"Thanks." He murmured and Harry smiled in response. They slowly walked around their neighborhood while Draco was looking around at other buildings and shops. He was particularly interested in a clothing shop at the end of the road.

"You will need to buy clothes soon," Harry said.

"There won't be any male maternity shop so I think I need to buy some loose pants and tee shirts for myself," Draco replied.

"Yeah." Harry nodded his head.

"But in the meantime, I can wear your tee shirts," Draco said with a shy smile on his face. He loved wearing Harry's tee shirts as they were loose-fit on him and Harry's scent on them gave him a sense of security. Even right now, he was wearing Harry's tee shirt.

"And you thought I was going to steal your clothes," Harry said with an eye roll.

"You shouldn't taunt your pregnant boyfriend and besides your tee shirts are just so comfortable."