Chapter 1- tutor session

3 years later,

I woke up to my alarm, I groaned before I slammed it shut. God, I hate school, I did my usual stuff before going downstairs to be met with Sam stuffing her face with a chocolate muffin.

"What did the poor muffin ever do to you?" I said laughing.

"Shut it, a werewolf got to eat" she said chewing before turning towards the stairs to find Jenna going down followed by Xavier.

"Here comes the slut" Sam mind-linked me, I would have laughed if I was not hurt by the sight of them. Jenna was Xavier's girlfriend; they had been with each other for a year now. The thing is I don't know why I always feel pain in my chest whenever I look at them, although I don't have any right to feel so, for god's sake the guy only spoke to me 5 words in the past 3 years most of them was good morning, so why I feel that way.

"Hello girls why aren't you at school" Jenna asked.

"We were about to go" Sam gave her a fake smile before pulling me out of the door with her. "Who does she think treating us like kids?" Sam said fuming.

"Calm down Sammy" I said.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you know what that's your fault," she said making my eyes go wide.

"What how is that my fault" I asked.

"You are refusing to date my brother," she said.

"Sam, your brother doesn't see me like that, to him I am just like you his little sister nothing more," I said with half a smile.

"You are really blind, don't you see how he looks at you when you are not looking," she pressed.

"Sam that enough, you brother has a girlfriend and all I ever be to him is just his sister's best friend" I snapped. I took a deep breath calming my temper, "Sorry, I don't know why I snapped; let us just go before we are late for school".

We arrived and parked our car in the school parking lot, before running to class just on time before the bell rang.

School was a mix of werewolves and humans who think wolfs are just a myth, so we just have not to raise any suspicion that may harm our kind.

Before we know it, lunch break came, and we were met by our friends.

"Jesus, Mr. Henry is just a pain in the ass," George said groaning sitting down beside me.

"What did he do?" I laughed.

"The asshole said that he will rat me out to the coach about my bad grades if I didn't get an A on his next exam, which will make the coach kick me out of the team," he said putting his head in his hands.

"Can he even do that?" Sam asked

"Unfortunately, he can, he did it to me last year but luckily I passed" Alex the gemma of our pack said putting his arms around Ella his mate and also our beta's sister.

"George how about I help you, I always get good grades in his class" I offered.

"OMG will you do that for real" he asked looking at me with eyes filled of hope.

"yes why not, I will wait for you today at 7 and we can get started" I said smiling.

He jumped from his chair, hugging me tightly.

"George, I can't torture you, if I am dead from lake of oxygen," I said out of breath.