Namjoon slips out of the bed and stuffs his hands into his pocket "Well ,long story short,I brought you into your apartment with a spare key from the security downstairs.I was about to leave you but then you kept clinging to me and dragged me here ,refusing to lie down unless I was lying down with you too"

Seokjin refuses to believe that
"You are bluffing"

"You can ask your security"
Namjoon crosses his arms with a smug look

It was entertaining to see the Omega's eyes going wide and narrow in frequent intervals

"Not that part "
Seokjin waves his hand "The one where I personally dragged you here.That's bullshit"

Namjoon shrugs "I don't want you to believe it but that's what happened"
He looks around and picks up his wallet from the bedside "Now that we are clear ,I will take my leave "

He turns to the door and then swings back "Thank you for the stay .I had fun"

He winks , causing a stir in Seokjin's chest

"You fucker!"
Seokjin throws the pillow at him and Namjoon dodges it with grace ,"It was lovely meeting you"

And then he was crossing the hall ,steps reluctant but firm.He had to find a way to contact Hoseok .

"W-wait"
Seokjin's voice stops him and he looks back with a frown

The Omega fidgets on his heels , fiddling with his shirt as he says ,meekly "Sorry,if I was rude"

Namjoon chuckles "No problem.You were pretty wasted for you to remember anything"

Seokjin ducks his head "Yes ,that too .Sorry again.And thanks for bringing me home safely"

He bows "There are rare Alpha's around who will do it without any ulterior motive"

Namjoon furrows his brows "But shouldn't you be careful too ? Why blame the Alpha's .I am sure not all Alpha's trouble you unless they find you in a state that they could take advantage of"

Then he shakes his head "Look, I didn't meant to accuse you-"

"I understand.It's my fault anyways.Shouldnt have been drunk to the point where I couldn't remember what I did last night"

"If it helps ,you just tried to swim your way back home ,only that you were thinking the ground is water"

Seokjin groans "Please dont remind me.I am going to quit alcohol from today"

Namjoon smiles,all dimpled and cute "Good luck with that"

He does a two finger salute "I will be leaving now"

Seokjin hums before his eyes widens and he stumbles after Namjoon, grabbing his wrist

The latter looks at him with raised brows " Yes?"

"Um"
Seokjin doesn't know what to say .Why did he grabbed the latter's hand again?

His head was buzzing and he wasn't thinking straight at all

"Uh ,I would like to express my gratitude"

"Not needed.I wasn't expecting anything in return"

Seokjin shakes his head "No ,please .I must have inconvenienced you last night.Still you stayed back on my request and didn't tried anything funny-"

Namjoon laughs "Oh ,so it's about that .You want to reward me for being on my best behaviour?"

"Don't be too cheeky .I am just saying that ,if you dont mind ofcourse,can I offer you coffee ? Or anything you like ?"