18- Truth dare

As per dadi's order every Raichand Brother reach at the Mansion by the evening .

All the three DIL were in the kitchen chit chatting when Soumya walk in the kitchen.

"Bhabhi i want to eat malai kofta. So, made it for dinner." She said more likely order to Shraddha but before Shraddha could say something Kayra spoke.

"And who are you to order her." rest of her words Ishika complete.

"As much as we remember you don't do any house chores work or may i say you are useless. You only know one thing that is calling my husband time to time. Lemme clear one thing to you, stay away from him other wise it doesn't took me enough time to poision you. I only look innocent but trust me darlin you don't even know me." Ishika said making Kayra and Shraddha both shock at her sudden out burst while soumya grit her teeth and said.

"You just wait i will tell this to nani. And before you Rohan is mine he-" she was cutted in middle by Rudransh.

Rudransh enter in kitchen to find his wife but along with all the ladies in the kitchen.

"Umm Shraddha i-i want umm i want-" he shutter because of all the eyes of the ladies on him. Its not like he is getting nervous as he is the Ceo so it's not about getting nervous. The thing is that he is talking to his wife first time that too in front of her sister in laws.

He was not able to complete his sentence as Manas enter the kitchen  and cut Rudransh in middle.

"Hwwww bhai, is it even the place to ask for Bhabhi for 'that' ." He said but   no one get his words except two person.

Rohan who enter the kitchen after finding no one in hall after listen to Manas start laughing while Kayra who was drinking water choke on it making Rohan and Manas look at her because of her dirty mind.

"Bhabhi not bad. You are actually of my vibe." Rohan said to Kayra while Manas narrow his eyes at the bhabhi dever duo.

Rudransh who still didn't get Manas words get the hint of his dirty mind  so he bang his head with the bottle making him hiss.(bottle is of plastic)

All the youngsters were present in the kitchen when they heard the door bell ring.

"Wait lemme see." Rohan said and move to open the door.
.
.
.
Later Rohan enter the kitchen and inform all of them that their are some people more likely yousters . So their car stop in the middle of the road and its almost night so they were asking to stay.

Rudransh after listening to Rohan agree to them.

All of them move to see the peoples .

"Sorry Mam, Sorry Sir. We all disturb you . But , actually our car stop working in the middle of the road and its almost night so if you don't mind can we stay for a night here." The girl said looking at Shraddha and all of them.

"Sure you can." Shraddha said poliety and the girl smile at her response.

They all are Six people 3 guys and 3 girls.

"Ohh i forgot to introduce my self. Myself Anaisha." The girl said forwarding her hand in Shraddha's direction.

" I am Shraddha." Shraddha said while shaking her hand.

Later Kaira and Ishika too introduce herself with all the Raichands.

"Myself Yuvaan." The guy said.
"Aditya."
"Shekhar."
"Preeti"
"Reet."

All of them introduce themselves. Till now the girls were talking like they all have know each other from past decades. While the males were more likely quite accept Aditya.