3- Shifting

In the evening

Shraddha was coming into the hall when Ranvijay Raichand (Rudransh's father) stopped her and asked

"Shraddha Beta, why are you coming from the guest room?"

"Dad, actually, I want to take some rest, so I went to sleep," she said.

"But beta, why are you not resting in your room?" he asked.

"Dad, actually, he doesn't want to share the room, so I thought to stay here only," she said.

"Ohh," he said, and he went from there.

                    _*_*_*_*_*_
During dinner

Everyone was present at the dinning table except Rohan.

"Among you three who made the dinner?" dadi asked while making disgust face.

" I did . Any problem" Kayra said in the same tone as dadi.

"Nyra and Kartik i must say your second daugher in law , Manas your wife is not  well mannared . Can you see the way how she talk to me. Dadi said pointing at Kayra while making innocent face looking at others. To which Manas just replied with a nod.

Ishika was about to put food on her plate when Dadi said, "In our house, wives are not allowed to eat without the presence of their husband."

After listening to this, Ishika just nodded her head and sat on the sofa, waiting for Rohan to arrive soon.

Meanwhile, Manas was boring holes on Kayra, as she was still wearing his hoodie. And she is trying her best not to look at him, as she knows that the consequences are not good.

On the other hand, Ishika was looking at the clock from time to time, as now she was getting hungry.

                    *-*-*-*-*-*-*-

In Ranvijay's room

" What is this behaviour , Rudransh" Ranvijay asked him in a high pitch.

"What dad" Rudransh asked as he gave no idea that what he is talking about.

"Why is Shraddha staying in the guest room. Why are you not sharing your room with her" Ranvijay asked him making Shraddha curse herself for telling their things to Ranvijay.

" I don't like to share my things with others" he said trying his best to control his anger.

"Damnit she it not a stranger  she is Your WIFE. So you better behave and share your things with her." his father said to him but he kept mum.

" Am i clear Rudransh" His father asked. But their his no respond from his side.

" AM I CLEAR." his father yelled at him

"YES , Yes yes you are " he said in his loud and aggressive voice as now he is losing his all control.

" Shraddha Beta , you will shift in his room from now. And if he ever misbehave with you so just come to me , I will teach him a good lesson" Ranvijay said and patted Shraddha's head.

As soon as they leave Ranvijay's room Rudransh grab her hand harshly and drag her towards his room.

He lock the door and looked at her very dangerously.

"So you tell Dad that i throw you out from the room-" he asked her while his hands were clutching her  arms so tightly at it will surely leave its marks.

"Nnn - no vo-" before she could complete Rudransh interrupted her .

"Don't you fucking dare to cut me . You want me to claim you as my wife na . " he said and throw her on the bed and hover above her . He pinned her hands above her head with his one hand while his other hand was on her mouth.