2- First Rasoi

Guyzz please vote for the chapter

In the Raichand Mansion all the three heiress were present in the kitchen to make their first rasoi .

"Hey, myself Shraddha" Shraddha introduce herself with the other two heiress.
"i m kayra"kayra said.
" and i m ishika " Ishika said.
All the three heiress pass a genuine smile to each other.
" So are you guys also forced to marry!?" ask kayra with the other two.
" Noo , i marry him because my father thought that he will take good care of me and love me like him" shraddha answer kayra.
" So is bhaiyya caring!?" ishika asked to Shraddha to while she just rolled her eyes making the other giggle at her antics.
" What about you ishika" Shraddha asked .
" Well my case is just as same as you. My family think that he is a prince charming in their princess life. But in reality that Old man is just so rude" Ishika said.
"Old Man?" Kayra and Shraddha said in union.
" Yeah, Cuz he is older than me na"
She said innocently making the other two burst into laugh..
"Kayra , What about you!?" Shraddha asked.
"Well actually at the first place i don't even know that my parents had fixed my marriage . I get to know about my marriage one day before the wedding . When i said my parents i don't want to marry now so they forced me." she said making the two shock." And you guys know when i got to know that who is my soon to be husband at that moment i just want to murder my parents." she completed
" But why? I mean Manas bhai is nice as much as i know so why do you react in that way?" Ishika asked makind Shraddha nod at her question.
" Ummm wo Manas and i , we both hate each other actually we are a type of rivals cuz dekho vo bhi lawyer h or mai bhi so mostly we both used to fight against each other. And secondly i don't like him becuz he is a total play boy. Mujhe toh Aaron Warner chahiye tha pta nhi ye Manas Raichand kyu mil gya." she said dramatically .
" Now who is Aaron warner?" Shraddha asked Kayra.
"Women you don't know Aaron Warner.." she asked being a little shock "He is--" before she could complete ishika interrupted her.
" He is my dream man . He is so hot and gud" she said imagining him.
" Guyz guyz guyz tell me who is he that you both are drooling over him?" Shraddha asked being confused after watching the other two dreaming about that guy name warner.
"Bhabhi. He is a fictional Character from a book" Ishika said.
"ohh" shraddha said.
"And--" before the three again start their gossing session Kalyani Raichand(dadi) entered the kitchen.

" Agr tum teeno ki baatein khatam hogyi ho toh naashta bnjayega ya nhi" she said in a taunted manner

(If you three have finished talking, will you prepare breakfast or not?)

She left from there after taunting them.
"She seems to be like a good dadi but who knows that she is that much rude " said Kayra.
"shh don't say like that she is our elder she must be a little strict as she don't know us yet" said shraddha trying to making the other two understand.
"So , what are we going to make?" Kayra asked looking at the two.
"Umm actually i don't know how to cook" said Ishika being a little embarrassed .
"Ohho, Chill Ishu i am here na so i will teach you" Kayra said in a tone which make her feel like a masterchef.
"You know, cooking" Shraddha asked Kayra.
"Ofcousre , i know each and every thing in cooking" she said in a low tone which doesn't go unnoticed by the two.
" If you also don't know na so don't worry . Afterall why to fikar when Kayra is here" kayra said while fixing her invisible collar.
" let make three sweet dishes . I will make Halwa , Kayra you can make kheer and Ishika as you don't know how to cook so you can make laddoo ." Shraddha said to them
"Okayy! Mam" they both said in union.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The heiress have prepare the breakfast and till now each member is present at the dinning table.The the heir were present at the dinning table . After looking at the sweet dishes Nyra Raichand(Manas and Rohan mother) said" i must say my dauther in laws are so talented and caring." she continue while looking at the girls" You know Shraddha, Rudransh loves halwa." She said making Shraddha shock.