Female characters

Shraddha Ahuja.
She is a sunshine in his life.she is a pure soul with a beautiful face. She love her family so much as she is always treated like a princess in her family No one dare to raise a hand on her .
After Marrying Rudransh Raichand will she be able to get loved like she always wish for.
She is bussiness women who used to run her father bussiness..
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Kayra Shekhawat.
The total badass and bitch for those who deserve her that side. She is the women of her own world who just want to escape from the hell of her parents..As her parents always treated her bad and keep remainding her that she is a unwanted child. She always crave for the love she never deserve from her parents. She is a total book worm who is in love with fictional character aka her husbands..
Will she get the love from her in laws, will she be able to ever get the love like the books.
Will Her rival be ever be able to love her like zade or Aaron.
She is a lawyer nd her dearest husband /soon to be husband is the only person she hate the most.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ishika singhaniya.
She is very innocent nd a pampered child in her family. She loves her family more than anything. She is the apple of her parents.She always dream to have h happy loving married life like her parents. Will Rohit be able to fulfill her this wish.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-