20- Chocolates

Manas and Kayra just entered in the room and Kayra already have a gut feeling that something is fishy with her husband.

She turn around to face him only for her to pin against the wall.

"What are your doing?" she asked him looking in his eyes.

"What do you think I am doing."

"Manas listen I  am on my periods so -" he cut him in between.

"Already imagining the things. Well baby for that let me tell you that I am not scared of blood and if I want i can play with it." she widen her eyes at his response.

"No-You not gonna do that." she widen her eyes and in a reflex she move out from his grip.

"What were you saying umm yeah Something like crawl and all. " he said while running behind her in their room.

"No-No i didn't said anything like that. Maybe you misheard ." She said while showing him her best puppy and innocent eyes.

"You are becoming so bold Cupcake don't you think."

"I am it's just that you haven't notice it."

He smirk at her response and catch her from behind the sofa which make both of them land on the sofa.

Manas on top and Kayra below Manas. At that moment both get lost in each other eyes like the world around them doesn't exist.

"Ahh- Side ho You are so heavy. Bull kahin ke." she said while pushing him from her.

"Bull? Seriously. I am a human and no bull is hot and handsome like me." he said in disbelief but still remain on top of her.

"Shut up and Get off me."

"You are tired with my half weight only what will happen when i will be fully on top of you."

"We will see at that moment now get off me."

He pull himself from her and help her to stand. But she still remain sitted  on the sofa while clucking her stomach.

"Umm-You are okay na!? Is it paining too much." He assure her when he saw her in so much pain.

"Nhi bilkul nhi mujhe kyu pain hoga mai toh billi hoon na meowd-" she said in frustration.

"Ayee don't curse me. Okay." he said and move inside the walking closet while she just curse him in her mind thinking that he left her like this only he doesn't even ask her if she is craving for something or not. Thinking about this she felt like crying not because she is a crybaby and all but damn her moodswings.

He move out the closet and found her sobbing so he just run to her and coe her like a baby.

"Shh shh Baccha calm down . No need to cry."

"Stay away from me. You are so bad you didn't even ask me if I was craving for something or not you just left me." she sob hard clutching her stomach.

" Hey see what i brought for you." he said taking her attention.

After listening to him she look at him with her red puffy doe eyes which makes her look cute. He look at her and for the first time he have seen her being the baby. He look at her face which is looking cute and her red nose and cheek were making her more cute that for a moment he just want to bite her cute red cheeks.

She look at him and found all her favourite chocolates and candies. It's the first time that her husband 'The Manas Raichand' show kindness towards someone and that someone is her.

"Ho-How do you know these are my favourites i mean i never tell about my preferences to anyone." she asked looking at him with innocence.

"Aaa-I-I know . Maybe its just a coincidence." he said and she just nodded thinking that this actually might be a coincidence.

She open the chocolate and start eating after wiping her face.

"You are Cute" he said in a low voice.

" Did you said anything!?" she asked with mouth stuffed with chocolate. He just shook his head as No.

"Kayra" he said and she just choke on her chocolates.

She choke becuz its feel so odd whenever he call her with her name. She is now used to the nickname he gave her.

"You can sleep on the bed."

"Sacchiiii!!" she asked being so exicted.

" Mucchiii" he said in the same way as her making her feel butterflies inside her whole body.

That night they both share the same bed and for the first time after their wedding it was actually the normal night for both of them where they both didn't fight like cat and mouse but behave like actual humans.
.
.
The morning sun peeking from the window casting the bright like falling on the couple.

The alarm clock start buzzing making the two stirr in their sleep.

Manas slowing open his eyes and the first view he saw after his sleep was of his wife who is sleeping like a panda while the quilt is all around her frame only her face was visible.

"You still looks the same my petit gâteau"

Seven years ago.

A girl is walking with her friend . That girl was wearing blue suit and pair it with denim jeans. She was totally engross in her talk that she start walking backward while facing her friend.

" Kayra for god sake walk properly otherwise you will fall." her friend said to her .

" No way. I am not gonna fall . Agr Kayra will ever fall na so it is just for her fictional characters." she said dramatically.

Both the girls were so in their talks that they didn't realise that someone's eyes is already watching them.

" If you ever fall . Then it's just for me Cupcake" the guy said while looking at the girl from inside his car.
.
.

Vote for the Chapter .

Will update the next chapter On Sunday or Maybe Monday.

Follow for more.