6- Punishment

In Rohan's Room
"So what are you calling me ? Huh Old man?" Rohan said while putting Ishika on the bed.

" Yes becuz you are. You are an Old man and a Big Red Flag"Ishika said loudly. " No not a red flag but a whole red carpet" she said while making pout.

" And who told you that" Rohan asked.

" Kayra told me about green and red flag so as per her explanation you are a red carpet." Ishika said showing him her angry look which only make her look cute.

" Tumhe mere papa ne green forest socha tha but tum toh red carpet nikle" Ishika said dramatically .

" Shut up Ishiii- Ishika" Rohan said in a strict tone to which Ishika just wobble her lips and start crying.

" You are so bad. You are a donkey , monkey , fool and stupid. You are not good . I will tell this to Kayra then she will beat you. You are so bad you always talk to me rudely or you use to ignore me." She saud between her cry.

" I am sorry Ishi . Please stop crying . I am sorry na please roo mtt please. I am really sorry for that day." Rohan try his best to stop her from crying but she cry more after listening to him.

"You are so bad. I have a huge crush on you before but because of your's that day behaviour you are no longer my crush but still i don't know why i always feel butterflies when you are around me." she confess still sobbing making him red due to shyness.

" Baccha please stop crying na. Mujhse dekha nhi jaata tumhe rote hue." He said making her cry more.

" You are such a good liar. Now you are saying ki tum mujhe rote hue nhi dekh skte then what about the day when you tell me ki not to expect anything from you. I also cry that day but you-you just sleep peace fully  . Old man kahin ke" She said angrily making him guilty.

"My baccha I am saying na ki i am sorry so please forgive me . You can give me punishment but please stop crying" He said and finally she stopped crying.

" Sacchi?" She asked.

" Mucchi" He said making her giggle.

"You sit here quietly . Lemme bring lemonade for you." he was about to go when she stop him.

" No. First do your punishment" She said to him while a playful smirk is playing on her lips.

" Okay Jaisa aap bolein" He said which make her lips form a smile.

" Okay so your punishment is... You have to do 500 push ups" She said to him making him shock." And i will sit on your back to cheer you up" she completed.

" 500 are you serious Ishi"  he said in Disbelief.

" Kyu kmm h koi nhi you will do 2000" She said innocently.

"500 is enough" he said to her.

" Hn chalo ab kro" she said clapping her hands.

"Hmm" he said and start removing his shirt .

Soon his Abs were on display. Making Ishika red and smile.

 Making Ishika red and smile