12- Care part ii

Shraddha was crying in the room while sitting in the corner.

Rudransh entered the room at midnight, and when he saw that she was still crying, he felt a pang of guilt inside, but male ego, you know.

He cleared his throat and said to her,.

"Here is the ointment; apply it."

When she realise that he is also present in the room. So she quickly wipe her tears and ignore him.

She wash her face in the bathroom then she come inside the room and laid on the couch. Now , her back was facing him.

Because of a lot of crying session sleep engulf her after some time but for him sleep was no where to be found.

He look at her back  because somewhere he knows that he did wrong to her. He was staring at her when he realise that if she turn or move a little than she will fall and the next moment she turn around and her body was about to kiss the ground when he hold her and prevent her from falling.  

She was in deep slumber that she didn't even realise that she was carried by him to the bed.

He place her on the bed and was about to move away when she stir in her sleep and wrap her hand around his neck. He felt a new kind of emotion the moment she touch him.
His stomach make a flip.

He don't know why he place her on the bed and why he care if she fall on the ground. It's not him who care for her but then also he do it.

He try to move but she just snuggled more to him. And at last he just stay in that position only and don't know when he was also accompanied by sleep.

The sunrays enter inside the room making Shraddha stir in her sleep. She try to move but she felt something heavy on her body. After realising this she open her eyes with a jerk.

She look at the surrounding and realise that she is on the bed. She try to move but she wasn't able to. She look down to look at the person sleeping or may I say huging her is none other than her husband.

She looked at him and the last night memory start hitting her. She try to move him but he snuggle more in her chest making her heart drop it's beat.

"ahh.. Rudransh leave me.."  she try to move him but .

"Lemme sleep more this pillow is so soft" he said in his deep husky morning voice sending shiver run down her spine.

"Umm wake up and it's not a pillow" she said sternly trying hard to not blush.

The moment he listen her words he hover above her and then he realise that the pillow is not the pillow .. He quickly gotten up from her and hurriedly went to his gym.

Shraddha quickly went to the bathroom. She has decided to ignore him and not to talk to him.

She quickly wore a red suit which enhance her beauty. And tie her hair in a bun.

She was about to go downstairs but she colloid with a hard chest due to which she was about to kiss the ground but a hard on her waist make her stop to hit the ground

She open her eyes only to found her husband .

They both look in each other eyes . Rudransh looking at the beauty close to him. He observe her big hazel brown orbs and the the big lashes. The flicks which are coming in his view and was disturbing him to observed her . He tuck her flicks behind her ear making her cheeks turn crimson red.

(okay but why am i blushing!?)

He trace his finger on her cheeks and desend it to her lips. He didn't realise what he is doing. They both were so lost in each other that they forgot how are they suppose to behave.

But the sudden knock on the door interrupted them.

He came out from his lalala land and  make her stand properly. While his neck and ears were the darkest shade of red. She left from their without even glancing him.

Rudransh pov.
"Man what are you doing are you crazy!? "

'no i am not but i guess i front of her sure' his subconcious mocked.

End of pov..
.
.
...........................................................

Short chapter ik but i will try my best to add more in the next chapter.

Vote for the chapter.

The next chapters may have the jealous side of the men.

And the new entries .

Well i am also deciding to write another book after this one.

..
..
..
Also tell me who is your favourite.

.
.