Chapter 22

5 years later

We all graduated and I don't get bully anymore. Some fans have tried to kill me in front of the police but failed.

People finally accept our relationship even the others relationship. They finally learned how to give up already but there are still fans who don't approve though.

Most of BTS and GOT7 found their girlfriend when they were on tour. While some found when they were on vacation in Korea.

Jungkook move on and found a someone similar to me and Haeun. Her name is Janet and is our best friend.

Mark fell in love with our uncle's best friend daughter and well she treats me like a sister.

Me and V found a place of our own and now it is like the main place for everyone to come and hang out since our place is the biggest.

Haeun and Janet are BTS new manager since the other ones retire. My soon to be sister is GOT7 manager. I work as a lawyer and have helped a lot of people already.

I came home from another case in the morning and saw the lights turn off. When I turned it on everyone was here and wished me happy birthday.

"Thanks I guess but I never even knew my birthday though."

"I found your birth certificate at uncle's place." Mark said.

V back hug me and even kissed me on the cheek but I'm use to it.

"Happy birthday Ivy."

"Hehe thanks V."

"When are you going to call me by my real name?"

"Uh I don't know when I feel like it."

He let go and hang out with the guys while I stayed with the girls.

"He isn't wrong when are you going to say his name instead of his stage name." Mark's girlfriend asked.

The rest started to say the same thing and then they stop when their boyfriend came over.

"Ivy you should call him by his real name." Suga said.

"Come on he really wants you to." Jimin said

"Are we really talking about this on my birthday."

"But still he even said he won't talk to you for the rest of the day."

"Ah whatever I'll deal with it later so let's eat cake."

They ran to the table while I cut cake them. They gave me presents and it was nice. They left afterwards and V wouldn't even look at me.

"I'm going to take a shower."

He didn't answer so I went and took a shower. When I was done V still wouldn't talk to me. He went into our room and locked the door. I sat at the table and looked at the news.

Sohee escaped out of her cell. She is now looking for revenge.

Oh great this isn't good. I barely fight anymore so I have gotten slower.

I hear the doorbell and looked through the peephole and I recognized that person immediately because it was Sohee. I unlocked our room and went through my stuff to find my weapons. V looked at me confused but I didn't care he was the one who ignored me first.

I found a gun but there was no bullets.

"Great oh whatever I'll just fight her with a knife."

I took a kitchen knife and kept it in a case. I opened the door and she tried to attack. She looked skinnier and even her looks got worse.

"Hahaha I finally found you now every men will be mine."

She had a knife and tried to stab me but I dodge it. She got faster and cut my arm. But it didn't affect me since now she had an opening. I kicked her and made her fall. I got on top of her and held her down.

V called the police and they arrested her. They were about to take me to the hospital but I rejected their offer. They left and I went to bandage it up but V took it and bandage it himself.

We still weren't talking to each other and when he was done.

"Thanks Taehyung you're the best boyfriend."

"What did you say did you say my name?"

"Yes Taehyung I did."

"Finally but what you did was dangerous."

"Whose fault was it that kept ignoring me over a name."

He kissed me and picked me up while kissing me until we were on our bed. He was about to go further but he stop.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't want to hurt you."

I knew he was talking about the incident 5 years ago.

"It was 5 years ago and I have already forgotten all about it."

"But I want it to be special and after we are married."

"Are you serious Taehyung."

"Hehe I will purpose to you when I am good enough for you."

"You are already. You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Thanks I love you Ivy."

"I love you too Taehyung and if you ask me to marry you right now my answer would be yes."

He looked so happy. He kissed me and fell asleep. I fell asleep afterwards before kissing his forehead.