Chapter 19

Ivy POV

I went to opened the door and saw that woman here.

"Tsk why did you opened the door? Now where is V?"

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about so leave."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"I just did now-"

"Stop it and I told you not to talk bad about my girlfriend."

"But-" wait why am I trying to defend myself when I know what he's going to say.

"I told you to stop okay. I don't like you you are annoying to me and I don't want to see you."

I felt pain in my chest again at what V said.

"Fine whatever."

I could see her smirked at me and for a minute I saw regret in V's eye but I ignored it.

They were about to ask who it was when they came in. I went to my room finishing my food and I started to curse once I made it to my room.

I wanted to cry of what V said but held it in.

"Hey it's Jungkook and your oppa."

"What do you want?"

"We heard what happen." Mark said.

"It's alright you can cry if you want to."

I held it in and thank them. GOT7 got ready and came with me to our school.

Haeun and Jimin were cuddling and I started to question them since I don't know about their relationship. They said they have been dating since I was unconscious. We arrived at school and everyone was shock at why GOT7 was here. Girls were screaming and whispering.

We heard a announcement for everyone to go to the gym.

We stood at the back and started to mess with each other while waiting. 2 couples kept cuddling but one went overboard by making out too loud.

Jungkook flicked me on my forehead and smirked at me while sticking his tongue out and ran away.

"Jungkook come back here."

I kept chasing him around and when I finally flicked him I tried run away but he picked me up by my waist an started to spin.

"Yah Jungkook put me down."

"No payback." He spin me for a few minutes and we both were dizzy at this point.

We laugh at each other and I jumped on his back giving me a piggy back ride.

"Ivy you are really light."

"Hehe let's go to the guys." We went back to the guys and they started to tease us. I felt someone staring at me but I ignored it.

V POV

Sohee started to kiss me but I didn't like she is still threatening me with a knife.

I saw Jungkook and Ivy messing with each other and it made my chest hurt even more. They look like a couple and I wanted to be Jungkook's spot right now.

"What are you looking at you should be looking at me."

She kept kissing while I kept looking at Ivy. At this point she got angry and took out the knife and pointed at my stomach. I was scared so I kept doing what she said.

I hate this. I still love Ivy. I want to be with her not with Sohee.

Ivy POV

They were still teasing us until I saw a light at the corner of my eye. I looked and it was Sohee pointing a knife at V.

"Jungkook look." I pointed to where they were and his eyes went wide. It seems he knew what I was going to.

"Are you sure you can handle it."

"Yeah don't worry I'll try not to get hurt but I'm not promising I won't."

"Okay. Go."

I jumped off his back and kicked the knife out of her hand.

"You." She looked angry but I didn't care.

At this point everyone looked at us. She got her knife and came at me. I kept dodging it. I grabbed her hand and twisted it so the knife will drop. Once the knife drop I pulled her closer and glared at her. She got scared and tried to get out of my grip. I was about to punch her with my free hand but someone stop me.

"Okay that's enough." Someone I didn't recognize held me back. He had a dark suit on was skinny, about 5 7" I guess, and looked in his 20s.

"Who are you and besides I wasn't actually going to hurt her anyway."

"I'm the chairman and a relative of your parents."

"My parents." I let go of her and stood there shock.

Mark came behind me and stared at him.

"It is nice seeing you Mark you have grown and you too Ivy."

"How do we know if you're not lying." Mark said.

"Because I know you are blood related siblings."

"Wait Mark is my brother not my cousin."

"Yes isn't that right Mark."

I looked at Mark and he just sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you would hate me since I never helped you when you started living with us."

I hugged and punch him in the arm.

"Why would I be mad you didn't torture me?"

"Guess I over thought it so you forgive me."

"I forgive you oppa."

"Your parents left a letter for both of you."

He gave us a letter but before we could take it Sohee pointed a knife at me and had a gun in the other hand.

"No one move or else I'll shoot."