Chapter 16

It was Sohee wearing a very revealing dress and even wore her hair in curls.

"Oh great someone to ruin my peace and quiet."

"I heard that and I thought I told you to stay away from my boyfriend."

"What do you mean I don't remember you saying something like that. All you said was you sleep with men and V is your money maker."

She started to fake cry and V went to comfort her. I wanted to throw up because she kept glaring at me. V looked at me with no emotions at all and I started to feel pain in my chest again.

"From now on I don't ever want to see your face again and don't talk bad about my girlfriend."

Once he said that I think I wanted to cry but I held it in.

"Whatever then leave if you don't want to see me again because there is no reason for you to visit if you are going to treat me like that."

They left and I was alone.

"Ugh I feel like throwing up now thanks to them."

I took out my phone but it was dead. I started to remember what happen to me.

V POV

Ivy has been unconscious for 2 days now. Why did she have to lie for our safety? I don't want to see her get hurt.

Mark found the antidote in his dad's house and Ivy isn't going to die early. I kept visiting to seeing if she'll wake up but she didn't. Sohee tried to keep me away from Ivy but it didn't work. I fell asleep beside Ivy during the night. I felt her arm moving but I pretend to be asleep. The door opened and I pretended to wake up right then.

It was that annoying Sohee. She and Ivy was arguing and when she faked cry. She looked at me for me to comfort her and I did because I don't want her to hurt Ivy.

"Now say you don't want to see her again or I'll stab you right here right now." Sohee whispered.

I did what she told me to do and I saw Ivy about to cry. I felt guilty and wanted to go to her but I couldn't.

Ivy POV

The guys came and Mark was fully heal.

"Can someone tell me how long I've been out?"

"For about a couple of days but V was with you so I thought he told you." J-Hope said.

"Tsk yeah right. He went with Sohee and told me to never appear in front of him again."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

Haeun came with Minho and we talked. I told her what happen with V and she started to get mad. Minho came up to me crying that he thought I was going to die. They said I was going to get discharged tomorrow. Everyone left leaving me with Mark.

"Ivy the court case is tomorrow and V and Sohee are coming." Mark said.

"Oh okay then she will go to jail too I don't care."

"Hehe I know you love V though."

"Shut up."

"Maybe he will forgive you afterwards okay."

"Maybe but I still think he won't and he will stay as her boyfriend for who knows how long."

"Come on and get some rest I'll bring you clothes tomorrow and we'll head straight to the court."

"Okay."

"Oh and from now on you have to call me oppa."

"Why?"

"Because I'm like your brother and we are kinda related so yeah."

"Fine oppa now go."

He left and I went to sleep.

I woke up by a nurse and ate the hospital food even though I didn't like it.

Mark came with an extra clothes for me to change into. I changed into the clothes after pushing him out of the room.

"Let's go."

We went to the courtroom and saw everyone there including V and Sohee. I tried to ignore them since this is the day my uncle will pay for everything.

The police brought them in and we told every single thing that happen to me and to Mark. The only thing i didn't talk about was school related stuff since I rather say it to the chairman and maybe to the whole world.

At the end they were guilty and were to spend a lifetime in jail or go to the electric chair. Mark and I were happy but I was still on my guard. My uncle beat up the policeman and had a knife so he tried to kill me.

"Oh no you don't." I step to the side and kick him in the back. I twisted his arm and flipped him over. Mark handled his sisters and brother.

We let the police to handle everything and Haeun came running to me making me fall. I felt V staring at me but I ignored it since I felt a glare and murderous aura too.