Chapter 4

"What are you doing?"

"Oh you haven't heard? HE said it is time for you to die."

Who is HE and what does he mean by that?

"You have to go through us first." BTS stood in front of me even though I could have finish this in 5 seconds.

"Students do you mind moving them out of the way?"

All of them stood up and tied each of BTS to a chair.

"Let us go." Jin said.

"What did Ivy even do to you?" V said.

"Nothing her existence just gets on our nerves. How she is smarter than us and even uglier but she gets to hang out with you guys all the time." Sohee said.

"That's because she is different and doesn't cling on to us or act fake to get our attention." Jungkook mumbled but I was the only one who heard since he was tied up next to me.

"Jungkook once I untie you go untie everyone else and try to hold the doors so no one escapes." I whisper to him.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry. You will see something you never seen before. Now."

I untied him and kick the knife out of the teacher's hand and caught it.

I stabbed it into the wall really hard where they can't pulled it out. The guys came up to me first but I twisted one of the guys hand and push him into the rest of the people. The girls also had weapons but I dodge them and press the pressure point on their neck that made them paralyzed. I was too busy trying to put them into a corner that I didn't notice the teacher had an extra knife and stab me in the arm where my scar was at.

"Aaaahhh."

"Hahahaha once you die I will finally have what I've always wanted."

What is he talking about? What does he mean by that?

I pulled up my sleeves revealing my scar and punch the teacher in the stomach. While he was laying on the ground holding his stomach I stabbed that knife into the ground a few centimeters away from his face. He was shivering in fear and I smirked at him.

"Mess with me or BTS and I won't hold back on beating you and the rest of the people at this school. Oh I won't miss stabbing any of you if you come at me with a knife again."

If they do this again I am going to have to use the photos and videos I have of them bullying me in court. But first I need to find out what he means by that and who is HE.

BTS looked at me with a surprise face and I cover my arm which is still bleeding. They were about to say something but the bell rang and school ended. I walked out of the school holding my arm so it doesn't drip as much. I ran to the cafe I worked at and went into the staff room.

"Ivy what happen to you?"

"The teacher got me. Help me wrap the bandages the blood is-"

"Yeah. Oh and they got you in your scar too."

"Yeah thanks for the obvious Haeun." I said sarcastically.

Haeun works at the cafe with me. She is 19 and force me to tell her about my past or I won't get any paycheck. She helps me with a lot of things and knows about BTS living next door. She is crazy over BTS but not that crazy where they can't go out with anyone. She is the only girl friend I have. Oh and she is as strong as me and is willing to go to my school and beat all of them up even if she goes to jail.

I explained what happen to her except the part the teacher talked about HE or what he will finally get.

"Ugh you know you should tell the chairman about this."

"How can I when his office is always lock and no one has ever seen him."

"Did BTS help? Did they? Did they?"

"They tried but they were tied up to a chair."

"Come on let's go serve customers now and you work the cash register."

We worked until it was time for it to close.

"Hey Ivy let me come over to your apartment. I don't want to go home since my parents just text me to not to and I want to see BTS."

"Fine and this time can you not make Minho cry."

"Hey it isn't my fault he can't handle being dangle upside down."

We went to my apartment and Minho wasn't there. I went over to BTS apartment and saw him playing with J-Hope and Rap Monster, Jin was cooking, Suga sleeping, while the rest were fighting over something.

"Hey you guys." They jump at once and ran up to me.

"Ivy are you okay? Is your wound bad?" Jungkook asked.

"What was that? How come you never told us you could fight?" V asked.

"Who is she? Is she your friend?" Jimin asked.

They ask more but I couldn't understand since they were talking all at once.

"Ok calm down I'll answer your questions later. This is my friend and co worker Haeun."

"It is nice to meet all of you."

Since Minho fell asleep he went to sleep in Jin's room. We sat down at the table and I made them all shut up so I could explain to them.