Through the Dwarven Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Dumb: Looks like a couple a scrawny monsters.

Dumber: There aren't any rules about fighting outside the city, so their fair gain!

Yep, the red flag is here...

Rimuru: Hey Gobta. You said this happened last time you were here?

Gobta: Y-Yeah... I was waiting to in line when I got beat up by some Humans. Unfortunately, that's the fate of the weak...

Well my little green friend, I think it's time a for a new status quo to enter.

Dumb: You dumb monsters better stop ignoring us you'll regret it!

Dumber: Now hold on, a talking Slime monster is a pretty rare sight. We could make a fortune selling it!

He then looked at me with a more lecherous gaze.

Dumber: And this beauty right here could sell for a massive amount on the Slave market, but it'd be a waste to not break her in first before that~

...Do I rip his balls off? Or slowly skin his d*ck? Both good options. But so little time to decided.

Rimuru: Gobta... you remember the first rule?

Gobta: Yes sir! Rule number one was to not to harm any Humans unless it is in self-defense at being attacked first!

At hearing these words, the other people in line who were nervously watching began to back away from us.

Rimuru: Gobta, close your eyes and cover your ears. Don't look this way until we're done, alright?

Gobta: I understand sir!

Gobta then did exactly that while Rimuru approached the idiots.

Rimuru: Listen dummies! I'm feeling generous, so if you leave right now; I'll spare your lives.

Blake (...What the f*ck was that voice?)

Rimuru (I was trying to sound tough!)

Blake (Well you failed... miserably.)

It also seems the idiots agreed with me.

Dumb: YOU MUST BE JOKING! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, GET US ALL SLIMY?!

Dumber: YEAH! SHUT YOUR NON-EXISTENT TRAP! WE WERE GONNA LET YOU LIVE! BUT SINCE YOU PISSED US OFF YOU BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS!

There as weak as their comebacks... then again, that one dude has a massive x shaped scar that seems to be sinking into his head while also having some kind of big screw on the side of his head.

Honestly, what the hell did this idiots parents do to him as a kid to make him such a screw up at life?

Rimuru: Are you threatening me? How bold of you.

Dumb: Of course we are you stupid Slime!

Rimuru: Oh? You think I'm just a Slime? What gave you the impression I'm such a weak monster?

Blake (Because you look like one?)

Rimuru (Can you stop with the commentary?!)

He then used "Mimic" to take on the form of a massive Tempest Star Wolf while playing it off as his true form.

Despite the obvious disadvantage, the idiots called in some friends who appeared out of nowhere and they all attacked Rimuru with their strongest attacks.

...The attacks did literally nothing to him.

Rimuru then quickly unleashed his "Menace" in a howl that instantly blasted them all off into the air. After the dust vanished, everyone in the line were now in chaos.